Sneak Peek At The Upcoming BURP Knife!!!

Jerry Busse

Coming soon my friends!!! Get ready for the Busse Ultimate Retro Party (BURP) Knife. This is the Coach's Edition!

The BURP was developed out of necessity more than 30 years ago. Several generations of this particular model have served their time in heavy party combat zones and have always excelled at the job at hand. The BURP is ready for action whether you’re a beer hound, tea totaler, scotch lover, or anything in between. With special features like the integral bottle opener, The SPAT (Snack Pack Attack Tip), Hammer Back/Nutcracker, and the always handy "Shooter Spike/Ice Pick", you can rest assured that the BURP is ready to “party on” at your side!

The BURP also sports a built-in-sobriety test. The BURP features a dropped handle with a wicked recurved blade. . . If this knife ever looks straight to you, you need to stop drinking immediately and seek medical help!

Beyond all of these features lies an amazing knife made of INFI that will feel right at home whether at the campsite or on the battlefield.

The BURP will soon be coming in INFI Combat Grade dress.

Stay tuned for details!

Jerry

Busse Combat BURP Knife. . . Coach's Edition

i-6VC6SZm-X4.jpg

Integral Bottle Opener in action!

i-vvGPRpM-XL.jpg

BURP Shooter Spike/Ice Pick

i-v6WDQjc-L.jpg

BURP Shooter Spike in action!

i-KqPStLn-XL.jpg

Nutcracker/Hammer Back strategically located between the two spinal scallops allows for excellent access to Crab Legs, Lobster, Oysters, and nuts of every kind

i-nHZD5HX-L.jpg

BURP SPAT (Snack Pack Attack Tip) in action!

i-FhSV28v-L.jpg

EDIT: Working on SmugMug I see. :)

No pix showing.

Last edited:
This is very cool !! I imagine much drinking was required to think this one up. ;)

What are the specs?

Awesome Jerry. Looks swell. That will be one for the ages. A LEGEND! Satin version?

Ohhh my! It's a big bad beer entry tool made of infi with a sharp edge!!! I like the recurve!

That is a bad N.I.P.....

Tell me it's going to have black paper grip's.

^^^^What Ogre said^^^ Black Paper YOOOWZA!!!

Also the two hearted is really good brew. We just got bells brew last year. Finally state wide now.

Back