Sneak Peek At The Upcoming BURP Knife!!!

It looks fun! I don't know how I feel about CBT but I dig the recurve and bottle opener! This will fit right in in the kitchen:D

Is this a joke?
The spike makes carry impossible right?
Jerry, are you pulling my hogleg?
I am curious how many people are going to reach for this after a few drinks and put a nice gash into their palm.

What about falling while having it strapped to your side?

I said it earlier, if it wasn't (my) EDC size (BAD, Scrapivore, LMS, et al), I would be out of the running. Now that is see what it is, my wallet, hands, and other bits agree.

Best of luck to those that purchase. Look into a chain mail cutting glove. While it will not protect completely from a stab, it will help.

I am glad to see an Infi offering but I'm just not feeling this one.

Interesting. I am certainly intrigued. I am in for at least one, more than likely two though lol. Some of those features also lends itself to being a good fighter or overall survival blade. "Gears turning"

A little surprised at the number of (Ultimate) Party poopers here. :eek: :poop:

I'm sure it's not for everyone, but this looks like an awesome tool to stash behind the home bar, imo, among other uses. I can see it being much sought after once it's gone. Need to check specs and pricing to know if I can swing it though.

I like it--looks like an awesome blade. What's the blade length I wonder--looks 7-8ish

I'm not surprised the post didn't end with a "Let's Drink". I'm no lawyer, but there may be some liability having a bottle opener with a long sharp edge attached even if common sense can avoid injuries

wow this is really really cool.

since I have a little extra on the sides, I will be carrying mine cross draw (no poking my love handles that way) besides my carry gun is always on my strong side hip :)

Is this a joke?
The spike makes carry impossible right?
Jerry, are you pulling my hogleg?

Back