Test ad

Sneak Peek At The Upcoming BURP Knife!!!

Someone needs to make a cover that attaches to the rear lanyard hole that keeps the spike from sticking oneself or the furniture but folds open to still make the bottle opener useful.

After enough beers I can barely manage to get thru the night without clacking myself in the teeth with the mouth of a beer bottle. I can't imagine what I'd do to myself with a knife that's pointy on both ends. o_O

Well ... see .... there's your problem. If you just drink whiskey straight up, no clacking!

Well ... see .... there's your problem. If you just drink whiskey straight up, no clacking!

In the words of Tom T Hall......

"I like beer, it makes me a jolly good fellow
I like beer, it helps me unwind and sometimes it makes me feel mellow (Makes him feel mellow)
Whiskey's too rough, Champagne costs too much, vodka puts my mouth in gear
This little refrain should help me explain as a matter of fact I like beer…"

foxyrick

British Pork
I wonder... could that spike remove a cork from a wine bottle too?

If so, sold!

DamascusBowie

Gold Member
The ultimate close quarter combat Busse cleverly disguised as a snack pack opener. Not so the case with the neutered, pardon me, the Varsity Edition. Its less disguised and is less deadly. JMHO.

u812

Gold Member
Maybe real. To tell the truth I was thinking joke as well when I first saw the thread. Wouldn't want to take a fall while wearing it.

Freedom Pullo

Gold Member
The ultimate close quarter combat Busse cleverly disguised as a snack pack opener. Not so the case with the neutered, pardon me, the Varsity Edition. Its less disguised and is less deadly. JMHO.

I'm in for one of these, I could always pick up a spiked one and grind/strip it if I stick myself. Any idea of exactly how pointy that ice pick will be? It looks pretty sharp

zombieassassin

Gold Member
I am so glad I am not the only HOG that thought Jerry was messin with us. The knife is cool, but the spike seems more dangerous than useful. Like others said above, Ice pick, can shooter? I can do that with the tip. Beer bottles get the side of a table or a bottle opener.

zombieassassin

Gold Member
Although, I was consistently asking for Busse throwers, this may be it. It can stick on the handle side too.
I'd like to hear Doug M say "It will Kill" on this one.

u812

Gold Member
I looked over the pic for a long while last night hoping to see some secret contest clues or something. It is laying on a patch that says truth. Couldn't figure out a thing but I am not at Jerry's intelligence level,may be something way over my head.