Sneak Peek At The Upcoming BURP Knife!!!

I'll buy one just because if I don't, I know I will regret it down the road. I doubt it goes out of my safe, though.

Maybe I will buy two if they release one in an LE version.

Is it just me or does that coat look suspiciously fake upon closer inspection? It looks too consistent (for lack of better words) to my eyes. Also something about the "Busse" logo looks a bit different compared to what I'm normally used to seeing -- also its scale in relation to the rest of the knife looks off compared to what I'm accustomed to.

Between that and the spike which does make carrying it and using it a bit too dangerous for anyone's own good, I'm starting to suspect that this is some sort of Jerry shamanigans or perhaps some simple shenanigans at work here; what I'm getting at is that I smell some turkey bacon in the air...

Patch that says Truth with 5 staples in it.
Could that mean the the truth is that Busse is going to offer their 5 staples all the time. BM,SH,NO,BA and AD all the time?

I'm probably going to go all in on this, with the spike. I just don't see it as a problem. If it becomes a problem, I have a dremel, and the guts to use it.

Seems like this is getting some really mixed reviews, I kind of like that its half way just for fun, but I bet I could find some practical use for that spike outside of shot gunning beers. This kind of looks like my BG MOFO in party mode. If this thing is for real, I'm seriously considering getting one. Let's face it, this thing looks like a lot of fun to party with, and a lot of us only use our Busses for fun half the time anyway in that another tool would do the job, maybe 5 separate tools do the job better, but as Hogs we'll use 1 of our Busses for 5 separate jobs because we can and the knife can. Plus I'll admit I eat junk and drink beer more than I camp, hunt, or get in knife fights, this would probably end up being the most used Busse.

Seems like this is getting some really mixed reviews, I kind of like that its half way just for fun, but I bet I could find some practical use for that spike outside of shot gunning beers. This kind of looks like my BG MOFO in party mode. If this thing is for real, I'm seriously considering getting one. Let's face it, this thing looks like a lot of fun to party with, and a lot of us only use our Busses for fun half the time anyway in that another tool would do the job, maybe 5 separate tools do the job better, but as Hogs we'll use 1 of our Busses for 5 separate jobs because we can and the knife can. Plus I'll admit I eat junk and drink beer more than I camp, hunt, or get in knife fights, this would probably end up being the most used Busse.

Rock on my fellow HOG!:thumbsup:

Jerry:D

In! Black G10 on Muddy. Sort of a "black and tan."
Shotgun Guinness, anyone?

I'm just gonna bump this thread for the first page pictures and say I cannot wait to get this thing in hand. Such an awesome design & the proportions just look right.

Back