1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 35 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 31 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

SOG TV/Movie Apperances

Discussion in 'SOG Specialty Knives' started by [email protected], Apr 16, 2008.

1. johnu2

johnu2

Jun 5, 2007
    Here's another image of the SOG Twitch XL in House. Got this image from the other thread in General

[​IMG]

2. karesz68

karesz68

Apr 22, 2008
    I just seen the movie "Retrograde" and guess there is a SOG Tech II bowie in a fighting scen on the space craft.They killing the pilot.From the knife you can see only the shape of the blade and the typical yellow guard!The handle is not visible.Anyone can confirm?

3. witmen

witmen

Apr 18, 2008

Here is a screen shot of Jamie using a powerlock in the "Finger in a barrel" myth.

[​IMG]

If you look at his belt on most episodes he has the brown leather SOG sheath next to his cell phone.

Here is a link to a video of the episode, The sog shows up at 5:44.

http://www.flicklife.com/eb5d7552dc195b125a45/Mythbusters_Will_a_finger_in_the_barrel_of_a_gun_backfire.html

4. itseasyforyou

itseasyforyou

Jun 8, 2008
    Good job Witmen

5. cereedy

cereedy

Nov 16, 2005
    There's the Pentagon in Kiss All The Girls.

6. Chris@SOG

[email protected] Moderator Moderator

Oct 21, 2003
    Thanks for that find. I had never caught that one.

7. cowboyup0669

cowboyup0669

Aug 14, 2008
    X men two- the fight scene with Wolverine and the commando type raiding the school- the commando type has a SOG, I believe a seal 2000.
    Uncommon Valor- I'm watching it now- so far, in the training scenes in Texas, I have seen a knife with a definite SOG profile- do to the date of the movie it could be an original.
    Peace
    John

8. snakedad

snakedad

Sep 6, 2008
    i coulda sworn jaime carries a powerlock on mythnusters..oh well

9. sulsaMatt

sulsaMatt

Jan 29, 2007
    Hitman 2 Silent Assassin for PS2 you pick up a Pentagon from one of your "marks" they call it a combat dagger in the game but it definitely is a Pentagon. Very cool to see it appear in the game... I'll try to get some pics

10. AutoRocKG

AutoRocKG

Apr 23, 2007
    If anybody has seen the HBO show the wire, in season five Chris is repeatedly throwing a daggert into the floor. Mmmmm... Daggert

11. ohmyheckinslc

ohmyheckinslc Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 4, 2005
    In "kiss the girls" the bad guy uses a pentagon (mini maybe?) to cut some plastic sheeting material, iirc.

12. macgregor22

macgregor22

Sep 20, 2007
    The game after that Hitman Contracts they call it a SOG Pentagon.
    I geuss SOG got on them and said they would have to credit them for the knife. :D

13. acab70

acab70

May 16, 2007
    ???

shooter ... really a twitch xl ?
    or a trident ...?

bye
    tom

14. sharpneil

sharpneil

Oct 6, 2008
    In the last episode of the 2nd series Dexter, the main charater(Dexter) kills his last victim with a SOG pentagon.

15. sulsaMatt

sulsaMatt

Jan 29, 2007
    You can get a Pentagon in Contracts? :eek: Where?

16. tecolote

tecolote

Jun 22, 2006
    In BBC America's Primeval the lead character uses a fixed Pentagon in Episode 7 to release a pair of Utahraptors back in the early Cretaceous,perhaps the "earliest" use of an SOG ever:)
    In Episode 10, he uses the serrated edge of the Pentagon to open up a
    future shark...

Tecolote

17. macgregor22

macgregor22

Sep 20, 2007
    Sog seal 2000 and desert dagger is carried by Kurt Russel in the movie Soldier.
    He stabs some guy in the eye with the s2000.
    Pretty good action movie, its on TNT right now.

18. lowendd

lowendd

Feb 3, 2008
    I just spotted a SOG Seal in "John Rambo". One Mercenary - called Lewis - is carrying it on his left shoulder. One doesn't see it good in the Movie itself, but you get a nice look at it during the Making of!

19. SubaruSTi

SubaruSTi

Nov 28, 2005
    Deep blue (that shark movie) has a sog seal knife.

open water (shark movie) also features one

20. OmegaJuicebox

OmegaJuicebox

Jan 29, 2009
    I think I saw a Dagger 1 bead blasted on an episode of Criminal minds used (SPOILER ALERT!) the main bomber when he used to cut his own throat.