1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

SOG TV/Movie Apperances

Discussion in 'SOG Specialty Knives' started by [email protected], Apr 16, 2008.

1. wakemare

wakemare

Dec 13, 2008
    Sog Pentagon fixed blade in Dexter Season 2 last episode... the best knife for the job as far as im concerned:)

2. georges

georges

Mar 15, 2009
    chuck norris (mc coy) uses a tigershark in the end of delta force 2 for killing his ennemy billy drago (ramon cota, the columbian dug lord in delta force 2).

3. psychotic_forrest

psychotic_forrest

Dec 23, 2004
    SEAL 2000 in X2.

4. Tomcat_AL200

Tomcat_AL200

Apr 6, 2009
    What SOG knife did Selene use in Underworld: Evolution, and when?

Answer: Never Mind, it wasnt as SOG, but does anyone know what it was?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  5. Supmonkeyface

Supmonkeyface

Feb 3, 2009
    In "behind enemy lines:Columbia" i see a pentagon and then some sog bowies in the fight scene near the end. The sniper yanks his pentagon to kill guys sneaking up on him.

6. lowendd

lowendd

Feb 3, 2008
    I just spotted a SOG Tigershark in the SciFi show "Firefly", Episode 10 "War Stories"!

Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
  7. FortyTwoBlades

FortyTwoBlades Baryonyx walkeri Dealer / Materials Provider

Mar 8, 2008
    Not sure if they've appeared in film or tv with them, but Uma Thurman and Angelina Jolie apparently own SOGs. At least their signed celebrity photos reading "Thank you SOG!" at the SOG factory indicated as much. Washington was beautiful last fall. :D

8. blackfeetmageet

blackfeetmageet

May 11, 2009
    I may have spotted a SOG Flash 2 (in black with combo edge) on the DEA show on SPIKE. One of the agents was using it to find drugs by ripping open a car seat.

Cool to see it in real life use

9. johnu2

johnu2

Jun 5, 2007
    Dexter with older model Tigershark

[​IMG]

10. A.L.

A.L.

Jun 27, 2007
    Im pretty sure that's not true. I've played them all (throughout) and I cannot recall having pentagon in the "game after contracts" wich is blood money.

However, pentagon is in the first game of the series "codename 47" and it's even called "pentagon knife". In the intro tutorial the voice in the speakers says "this is pentagon knife", and you can have it in your weapons collection as usable weapon from since beginning.

11. Tomcat_AL200

Tomcat_AL200

Apr 6, 2009
    I was watching this weeks episode of "Sanctuary" on SciFi (I refuse to call it SyFy) called "Next Tuesday" S02E08 and Helen has several Kydex sheaths strapped to her arm and legs that look SOG, and one of them is definitely a SOG Revolver Double Action hunter/tanto combo and the other a Satin Desert Dagger. Sorry no screen shots yet, but apparently SOG Revolvers are popular with all the bad ass women on SciFi :jerkit:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  12. Tomcat_AL200

Tomcat_AL200

Apr 6, 2009
    In the Second Season of "Dollhouse" Alpha (Alan Tudyk) uses a TiNi SOG Revolver's gut hook blade to kill some unsuspecting guy

13. GWashington1732

GWashington1732 Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 20, 2009
    There was a SEAL Pup in "Face Off" one of the prison guards uses it to stab the fat guy in the leg during the break out scene.

14. Chiller2

Chiller2

Nov 30, 2006
    Watched the movie The Hurt Locker the other night at the beginning of the movie the guy that gets killed had a folding trident on his bomb suit

15. Stacey_E

Stacey_E

Jan 4, 2010
    I was watching a re-run of CSI Miami last Sunday. When a stabbing victim was found, the handle sticking from the center of his chest was distincly a SOG Seal of some sort. My guess is a Pup or Pup Elite. My eye is not keen enough to catch the difference at a glance. I can't state the season or episode. I wish I had watched the whole show as I'm sure it made another appearance in the lab.

16. Fisting_Chili

Fisting_Chili

Jan 13, 2010
    The Crow sported the SOG Government and possibly the SOG Desert Dagger
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry...those are the best pictures I could find on short notice...

17. Fisting_Chili

Fisting_Chili

Jan 13, 2010
    a bit bigger
    [​IMG]

and this one kinda cracks me up. the file name was kitchen accessories

[​IMG]

those definitely look like SOGs to me

18. witmen

witmen

Apr 18, 2008
    The hurt locker also has a SOG PowerLock in BO that is used through out the movie.

19. xgunbunny

xgunbunny

Jan 28, 2007
    In the season 3 finale of "Burn Notice" - episode "Devil You Know" the main character used what looked like a SOG Spec Elite II. I have one of these so I recognized the handle.

This is the best pic I could find - the knife is on the ground next to Michael's right hand. You can see the image at the link below, you have to scroll to image 13.
    http://www.usanetwork.com/series/bu...e/episodes/s3_devilyouknow/gallery/index.html

20. VictGerbSogCamill

VictGerbSogCamill

Feb 19, 2010
    For all you U.S. Navy Machinist Mate's out there - young and old alike,
    ---"SNIPES RULE THE LOWER WORLD !!!!!!"

And the UPPER WORLD! AE-29 STREAM SNIPES.:D:D