SOG's DOGs, the DOG-HOUSE. Come on in. We won't bite!

I would be honored to join the SOG DOG PACK! Carry a Seal Pup in my bag, and a tactical tomahawk on my field pack. My pup has been with me since the beginning of my knife carrying days. Would number(s) 33, 13, or 24 still be available?

I would be honored to join the SOG DOG PACK! Carry a Seal Pup in my bag, and a tactical tomahawk on my field pack. My pup has been with me since the beginning of my knife carrying days. Would number(s) 33, 13, or 24 still be available?

And we'd be honored to have you.

33 and 24 are taken, but 13 is available.

SOG DOG #13 - bergholz

Welcome aboard.

SOG DOG #2

The unchallengeable beauty of the dark Tech Bowie blade made me fall in instant love... and start buying knives (I never considered knives as an exciting world before I saw the Tech Bowie).
I own a Tech Bowie, an Access Card, and a tanto Black Aegis.
I'd be proud to join the Sog's Dogs.
I'm a beginner, so give me the number you want: I'll be happier than happy, whatever it is.

I'd be proud to join the Sog's Dogs.
I'm a beginner, so give me the number you want: I'll be happier than happy, whatever it is.

Glad we can do something to make you happier than happy. :D
Welcome aboard!

SOG DOG 91 Alex17

Alan
SOG DOG #2

Can I join this party?

I own a SOG Bowie 2.0 and a SOG Pocket PowerPlier.

My next knife purchase is going to be a SOG NW Ranger.

Can I join I love SOG products they are truly under rated here is my three plan on gettin more
8e5186ab.jpg

Hi

I have a Dessert Dagger, a Government, a Seal 2K and a Pentagon PE2.
Can I join?

Cheers
Shane (Perth West Aust)

Sir, yes Sir! Ready to serve! Thank you, Sir!

Alex
SOG DOG #91

Alex managed to get himself banned yesterday, so I'll remove him from the roster and free up that number.
If he manages to get reinstated, I'll put him back.

SOG DOG #2

Hey all im new to forums in general and, this is my first post post here on bladefourm .
I've just purchased my first sog and i cant wait for it to get here. The knife i decided on is the tomcat 3.0 .
If its possible id like #777
Thanks
Chris w

Hey all im new to forums in general and, this is my first post post here on bladefourm .
I've just purchased my first sog and i cant wait for it to get here. The knife i decided on is the tomcat 3.0 .
If its possible id like #777
Thanks
Chris w

Welcome to Bladeforums and the SOG DOGs!

Tomcat 3 is certainly a great way to start with SOGs.:)

Chris, you have #777.

Alan
SOG DOG #2

I'd like to apply for membership. I have only one SOG, the SEAL pup. I have carried this knife for years as a dive/utility knife, and has never failed its duty. I am in the process of having a new sheath system done, and will post pictures of the end result. Membership number does not matter.

Thanks

slikrickabn

I'd like to apply for membership. I have only one SOG, the SEAL pup. I have carried this knife for years as a dive/utility knife, and has never failed its duty. I am in the process of having a new sheath system done, and will post pictures of the end result. Membership number does not matter.

Welcome aboard, SOG DOG 103 slikrickabn

If you're only going to have one SOG, the SEAL pup is pretty darn good choice.
I'm sure everyone would like to see your sheath system when you get it done.

Alan
SOG DOG #2

Back