SOG's DOGs, the DOG-HOUSE. Come on in. We won't bite!

Flybri, you are hereby issued your official SOG's DOG's tag #33 ! Wear your tag with pride! Welcome to SOG's DOGs! Welcome to the DOG HOUSE!

(I apologize for the wait in getting your number..I've been so busy lately..there is far more work in what I do here than you all may realize :D, plus I have had ALOT going on in my
life lately..you all would NOT believe...woooooo....)

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha Dog..
SOG FOR LIFE! No less!!

Blurton, you are hereby issued your official SOG's DOGs tag #27! Wear it with pride! Welcome to the SOG's DOGs!

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha DOG
SOF FOR LIFE! Nothing less!!

What's up fellow DOG'S????? Looks like our #'s are growing.. I knew there were alot of people here who like and use SOG products...

No one has taken up the contests yet! This sucks! Only Fal'er has accepted one so far! Do you guys know that I was up at 3-4 AM putting those up LOL! C'mon! You get PRIZES...

B2D..

2 tired for the rest

No one has taken up the contests yet! This sucks! Only Fal'er has accepted one so far! Do you guys know that I was up at 3-4 AM putting those up LOL! C'mon! You get PRIZES...

B2D..

2 tired for the rest

Patience my good man, patience. There's a fairly big time commitment involved in these, considering how busy folks are . besides there's not that many SOG's DAWG's yet.

Last edited:
Yea I know..but that was ALOT of typing man! My fingers are still sore! LOL!

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha DOG..
SOG FOR LIFE.. NOTHING LESS!!

:p

I got tickled to death today....phew...lol...enthusiasm for tickling was MATCHED! Can't believe it.. LOL!. Anyway. I hope the contests go well..C'mon guys step up & participate! It'll be fun & you can win free stuff! OH boy! GOODIES!! YAY!

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha Dog..
SOG FOR LIFE! NOTHING ELSE! NOTHING LESS!

Gotta meet my girlfriend's family soon..boy am I nervous...

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha Dog..
SOG FOR LIFE! NOTHING LESS! NOTHING ELSE!

Haven't forgot about the giveaway, but like someone else said our numbers need to grow first!! If i did a contest now you d have pretty good odds! lol

I've met her brother & mother, they are good, wonderful people & we all hit it off--they consider me family! She is the most wonderful, incredible, woman I've ever met & we are in a happy, extremely loving relationship! I'm extremely happy! She's coming on here in just a moment!

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha Dog..
SOG FOR LIFE! NOTHING ELSE! NOTHING LEFT!

Hi everyone, I'm LadyAlpha, B2D's girlfriend! We're here at my house, at my laptop (which he says sucks), & setting up my account! He's sharing his number, SOG DOG 1, with me!
I'm so happy with him & love him absolutely & to death, he's my world & I am his! I hope you all appreciate the work he puts into this, because I can see it's alot!

LadyAlpha
SOG DOG 1(With B2D)

LadyAlpha, you are hereby issued your official SOG's DOG's tag# 1 (You'll share mine). I love ya sweetheart! Your my world!

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha DOG
LadyAlpha's forever & always! You own me & my heart!

Awwww Shes so sweet B2D. Can my woman share my tag number too? Nice to meet you LadyAlpha. Welcome to the SOG DOGs

SOG DOG #39

Spydercofan, you are hereby issued your official SOG's DOGs tag #41! Wear it with pride! Welcome to SOG's DOGs!

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha DOG..
SOG FOR LIFE! NOTHING LESS! NOTHING ELSE!
I belong to LadyAlpha (Always will)

C'mon guys! Times runnin' out on the contests! Accept the challenges! Please!

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha DOG..
Happily with LadyAlpha..

Back