SOG's DOGs, the DOG-HOUSE. Come on in. We won't bite!

I am honored to accept the position, I just don't want there to be a problem with other members not thinking it is fair. I know that we can & will handle the job the way it needs to be done.

So it has come to pass that b2d has left. On that note he has left me in the Alpha position. I am assuming full responsibility for the SOG DOGS and all that goes with it.

I doubt it will annoy any other members.
Not aware of anyone else who wants to take the lead at this point.
If there are, I guess they can speak up.
The only real question, at this point, is if Steve wants it.

I'll put the number Pinkmonkey wanted in the roster, but I'll leave the rest of it alone alone until tomorrow to let folks think about it.

SOG DOG #2
WISE OLD DOG

take the riens man. you've been on this board ahwile. We'll get this figured out eventually. hey, can you send and recieve pm's as a basic? you might have to enable it.

I doubt it will annoy any other members.
Not aware of anyone else who wants to take the lead at this point.
If there are, I guess they can speak up.
The only real question, at this point, is if Steve wants it.

I'll put the number Pinkmonkey wanted in the roster, but I'll leave the rest of it alone alone until tomorrow to let folks think about it.

SOG DOG #2
WISE OLD DOG

We discussed it last night & he's willing to take it. We are both experienced in forums. I have actually made & staffed quite a few. I just brought my old one "back to life" that I had to close 5 years ago. Steve is my technical admin there & has his own section for men.

Anyway, I will let the members decide because,IMO, a forum is a group, not just 1 person. Therefore things should be decided upon as a group.

Pinkmonkey SOG DOG #30

I think this group would be taken a lot more seriously without all the drama. Who needs it?

I think we all should just wait and see what Chris has to say. He is the moderator and gave these threads life after all. He also sponsored the Sog Dogs with the company. He should be the one to make the decision.

Ah, there we go, the right direction. Sorta seems less like a circus.

IMO, a forum is a group, not just 1 person. Therefore things should be decided upon as a group.
Absolutely.
If you can't get a concensus on issues, things are not likely to work.
Aside from basic messages, you can also do polls on here to find out what folks are thinking.

I think this group would be taken a lot more seriously without all the drama. Who needs it?
:thumbup:

SOG DOG #2
WISE OLD DOG

hi there, first post. was wondering how i could join in as a sog dog and if the number 108 was available?

flash II
micron
micron 2.0
trident tanto
sealpup elite straight edge
vulcan black tini (just acquired)

김원진;9573641 said:
hi there, first post. was wondering how i could join in as a sog dog and if the number 108 was available?

flash II
micron
micron 2.0
trident tanto
sealpup elite straight edge
vulcan black tini (just acquired)

Welcome,
108 is available (numbers are listed in the Roster thread), and you have met the current qualification.
Pending any objections by our current leaders, tattoosteve99 and Pinkmonkey I'd be happy to give it to you.

My only reservation is the symbols you are currently useing for your name. Not quite sure what its supposed to be. When I try to copy it it comes out as "???". Are you sure you want to stick with that one?

If you want a different nic I don't think you can change the name yourself, only a mod can do that for you, and I believe they charge to do it.
Would seem simpler to make a new account, but make sure you don't use this one again. Useing multiple accounts for a single user are against the BF rules.
If you decide you want to change and feel you need clariication, you could ask about it in the Service and Support forum.
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/679-Tech-Support-General-Q-amp-A-Site-Feedback-amp-More

If you want to stick with it, we'll try and work with it. Just let us know.

SOG DOG #2

sweet, nice to be aboard. the symbols are korean, and it's my name Kim WonJin. I find it easier to just use my korean name on message boards cause i know no one else will have it :p looking forward to being part of the community, cheers~

No objections here. Welcome to the Sog Dogs. You are officially given the number 108 as you requested. Also if you like we can put your Korean name in either language.

Sog Dog #1 (temporary)

김원진;9574595 said:
I find it easier to just use my korean name on message boards cause i know no one else will have it :p
Pretty safe bet there! :D

No objections here. Welcome to the Sog Dogs. You are officially given the number 108 as you requested. Also if you like we can put your Korean name in either language.
We can? :confused:
Ah, ok, when I plugged those symbols into a a translate program I got Kim Won-Jin....I'll go with that.
Wonder how many folks have Korean installed on their pcs?

Sog Dog #1 (temporary)
Have to admit the "temporary" made me chuckle. :D

SOG DOG #2

either or, doesn't matter to me, out of curiosity, since this is my second day here, am i blind as to where the signature and profile picture change is in the settings? or is that part of the -paid- section as well? i would think something as simple and miniscule would be free

Also with the Basic paid, you no longer see advertistments plus a few other perks.
Gold adds a few other options, they are all listed under Paid Subscriptions on the Settings page.

Pinkmonkey, tattoosteve - same troll. Both now banned.

Back