Someone must have hit the Snark button on their alarm glock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we have a whole lot of folks who could provide the, er.. "natural gas" needed to power this contraption. Who wants to hold the jar?

You saying we full of hot air?!
:suspicion:

Damn Dubz, that'd be a two-hander for me. Looks cool; can't wait to see the cabin pics with it![emoji106]

Cool picture. I wish we lived close enough to play knife gun camera together. I know we would have fun. My mom is looking at houses in Colorado Springs and Pueblo. If she ends up down there I will have to help her move so we will have to hang out with piles of steel and lead for sure.

Why on earth would she want to move to Pueblo?

Damn Dubz, that'd be a two-hander for me. Looks cool; can't wait to see the cabin pics with it![emoji106]

Thanks man. It's a beast. Looks to be a chopping machine, but, we'll see.

A few somethings I've been working on for some of JD's knives. The 11/14/24's also fit nicely. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Let's just say that if we all sat in a circle, locked arms, and let loose at one time, we'd function as a rocket ship to Pluto.

At least we aren't going to another planet!

At least we aren't going to another planet!

tumblr_inline_mvpeo0cbbC1qcyflk.gif

Thanks man. I can't wait to get out and chop with it.
I love mine. It has destroyed some bushes and vegetation in my yard. I liked it so much that last year I bought another one just in case he stopped importing them. Only took two days to get to New England from Hawaii too. I bought it on Sunday night. He mailed it Monday morning and it arrived Wednesday. I think you'll enjoy it.

I love mine. It has destroyed some bushes and vegetation in my yard. I liked it so much that last year I bought another one just in case he stopped importing them. Only took two days to get to New England from Hawaii too. I bought it on Sunday night. He mailed it Monday morning and it arrived Wednesday. I think you'll enjoy it.
Thanks man, good to hear. Yep, same way here. Ordered, and only took a few days from Honolulu.

Maybe she wants to be near the US gov publications center......

Doc

Hahaha. I remember back in the day all the gov commercials had a Pueblo, CO mailing address that was advertised on TV. those commercials are the only reason I know Pueblo, CO even exist. Lol

Why on earth would she want to move to Pueblo?

Shes retired and all old and crusty. She does not leave her house much except for church. She wants a big yard for her pack of antique lap dogs. She was looking at houses up north to be near me but she cant afford much. Her real estate agent told her she can put her in a palace in Pueblo for her money. So shes going to check some out. As long as she does not move to Fort Lupton I am happy. And I think she will be safer in Pueblo that the crap hole in Aurora she lives in now.

Shes retired and all old and crusty. She does not leave her house much except for church. She wants a big yard for her pack of antique lap dogs. She was looking at houses up north to be near me but she cant afford much. Her real estate agent told her she can put her in a palace in Pueblo for her money. So shes going to check some out. As long as she does not move to Fort Lupton I am happy. And I think she will be safer in Pueblo that the crap hole in Aurora she lives in now.

Maybe. Lots of crime in Pueblo but it seems to be gang related and concentrated in the crap neighborhoods. I lived in a bad apartment complex with a fair amount of gang members, came home a few times to see a dozen guys hanging out in the parking lot flying colors. Never had any problems myself but I had to call 911 a couple times.

I would say maybe look at places outside of Pueblo like Pueblo West or Avondale.

Ordered a 200 watt sound system for my pc this morning before work. Will get it tomorrow after work. Prime rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back