Someone must have hit the Snark button on their alarm glock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa. 8 hours and no response. I killed the snark thread.

Behold, thine E-nep. Been wanting one for awhile. What a beast.

Full Tang - Stock Removed 5160 Steel Blade - 3/16" Thick
Traditional Hand Made Product of Thai Farmers
Edge Hardened through Oil Quenching - Convex Ground Edge
19.5" OAL, 7" Handle, 3.25" Wide at Belly
Eucalyptus Wood Handle - Forged Peened Pin Construction
Weight - 2lbs

1.png

2.png

Big ol' handle:

3.png

Next to the niner for size reference:

4.png

Opposite side:

5.png

Looking forward to getting out and chopping with it.

I've been looking for one on the river for a while, and I still want one. The only thing that kept me from swooping on one was/is the fact that they don't com with a sheath of any kind as of yet.
Miles told me that they're going to try to get an addition to their "factory" where sheaths can be made (for their eneps at least) by spring 2017.
I don't do a ton of bushwhacking these days (doing the stay at home dad gig/part time job with the little one who is too young to go very far).
But eventually, I do plan on getting out in the sticks more with my beckers and friends, hopefully with the whole fam (residency stinks).

I do however have an SP53 bolo on the way, and it should scratch the itch for a while. ;)

I really like how those look. that and Ka-Bar's Cutlass Machete are both high on my list.

It's a very long lists though.

I like the looks of the kabar also, but this ones far more substantial, which is why I chose it.
I have just as long a list... I could easily blow 20 grand, and still find more blades that I'd like to have...

Ordered a 200 watt sound system for my pc this morning before work. Will get it tomorrow after work. Prime rocks.

Hard to beat for sure. Especially if your impatient as me lol

Woke up a year older today. Got a couple free drinks at the amvets... Where I'm pretty sure I'm the youngest member lol.

Headed to the river this weekend to celebrate.. Friday is taking forever to get here though..

I've been looking for one on the river for a while, and I still want one. The only thing that kept me from swooping on one was/is the fact that they don't com with a sheath of any kind as of yet.
Miles told me that they're going to try to get an addition to their "factory" where sheaths can be made (for their eneps at least) by spring 2017.
I don't do a ton of bushwhacking these days (doing the stay at home dad gig/part time job with the little one who is too young to go very far).
But eventually, I do plan on getting out in the sticks more with my beckers and friends, hopefully with the whole fam (residency stinks).

I do however have an SP53 bolo on the way, and it should scratch the itch for a while. ;)
I saw where they were supposed to come out with some sheaths for them. I also like the looks of the SP53.

Hey Dubz, what kind of sound system did you order?
Logitech Z623.

Woke up a year older today. Got a couple free drinks at the amvets... Where I'm pretty sure I'm the youngest member lol.

Headed to the river this weekend to celebrate.. Friday is taking forever to get here though..
Yeah, I'm loving the ol prime, fo sho.

Happy B-Day WW!!

Crap, quoted him, and didn't even see it, haha. Happy Birthday WW!!!

On a side note, the Logitech Z623 freakin' rocks. Rumbles the whole room. Me likey.

Someone should cut loose with a snark-machine gun here...
I just cut a snark.....but I lit a match.
well, somehow I got poison ivy on my face. definitely not a fun time
Why was your face in poison ivy?

Happy birthday, WW! I'm celebrating it with a fire on Odin's Day. Very druid of me. Hope you had a great day!
Better on yer face than on yer balls..
Quoted for truth.....even though AFAIK I'm not allergic to poison ivy.....but I can imagine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back