SpecWar...the knife for CQC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, people come here telling us that everything in your initial post is derived from that video game. Then you tell us that you learned stuff like that strange gun/knife technique and cutting gun stocks in the USMC.
And people who've really been in the Marine Corps would probably be a little pissed off if others accused them of being phony.
Do you even know what "Semper Fi" means?

Who dares wins.

solidsoldier said:
Who dares wins.

I'd just like to point out that it isn't a brit trick.
Never get involved with SAS guys daughter. where we'd go out was decided by sparring matches.

LOL! Had the pleasure of meeting a few. True badasses.

Quiet Storm said:
Well, people come here telling us that everything in your initial post is derived from that video game. Then you tell us that you learned stuff like that strange gun/knife technique and cutting gun stocks in the USMC.
And people who've really been in the Marine Corps would probably be a little pissed off if others accused them of being phony.
Do you even know what "Semper Fi" means?

Yes, basically Semper Fi means to always be faithful and loyal. Once you are something you stay loyal to that something to the end or better yet you stay loyal to the Corps. and your brothers to the end.

As far as, the comments made towards me and my legitimacy, I do not involve myself with teenage-like drama or the like. If I want drama then I will go to Movie Gallery or Blockbuster and rent a movie. I had enough of the B.S. in my younger years so I try to stay clear of it now. It is not my nature to just go around and start childless acts of misconduct in real life or here. People that come onto internet sites to talk trash or get off need to seek a hobby elsewhere.

As for proving myself I have no reason to justify who or what I am. I am what I am, true and loyal to the corps. to the end. That is all I have to say concerning this. Everyone has there own methods and yes you can be taught different things from different people despite whether or not they have an association to the same group. I am now done with this conversation as it has already proven to be way off the original topic. If you want to know so much about the USMC then why don' you just come on over here and join. They love newcomers at Perris Island! Later.
:yawn: :D

Tango
Romeo
Oscar
Lima
Lima
.... over.

DazedandConfzed said:
If you want to know so much about the USMC then why don' you just come on over here and join. They love newcomers at Perris Island!

No thanks, I'm already in the military. That would be Parris Island, by the way...

solidsoldier said:
Tango
Romeo
Oscar
Lima
Lima
.... over.

Affirmative.

Roger that sh1t ... hehehe

Quiet Storm said:
No thanks, I'm already in the military. That would be Parris Island, by the way...

Affirmative.

and...by the way it is Perris Island or Parris Island!!! they tend to be synonomous with each other and no matter how it is spelled people that have any idea, know what you are talking about. Sorry! Any more childish things you would like to discuss or point out since you seem to be the drama queen?

I think I need to go to Blockbuster.

Quiet Storm said:
Not exactly what I would call a convincing retort... :rolleyes:

LMAO you guys are freaking hilarious! I bet you guys run a lot of newcomers off don't you? maybe I should start drilling you guys with stupid questions and accusations!

DazedandConfzed said:
and...by the way it is Perris Island or Parris Island!!! they tend to be synonomous with each other and no matter how it is spelled people that have any idea, know what you are talking about.

No, they're not synonymous. Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining, retard.

DazedandConfzed said:
I think I need to go to Blockbuster.

Going to rent Band of Brothers and Battlefield Vietnam so you can fantasize about being a soldier?

Quiet Storm said:
Not exactly what I would call a convincing retort... :rolleyes:

Sorry to disappoint you but as I already stated I am done trying to prove myself, it is stupid! I am not done with this thread and its mediocrity that seems to have developed in the last page or so.

Quiet Storm said:
No, they're not synonymous. Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining, retard.

Actually, they are dumbass, call a museum up or look them up or something if you want! you can use it either way and people will know what you are talking about! What are you in the Air Force or something because only they are the ones that get so upset over stupid crap. Excuse me for not being God's gift to man!

DazedandConfzed said:
What are you in the Air Force or something because only they are the ones that get so upset over stupid crap.

No, I'm not in the Air Force...you know, those stereotypes are funny when real soldiers use them.

DazedandConfzed said:
you can use it either way and people will know what you are talking about!

You can spell Los Angeles "Loss Anngelis" and people will know what you're talking about. But they will also know that you've never been there.

Quiet Storm said:
No, I'm not in the Air Force...you know, those stereotypes are funny when real soldiers use them.

You can spell Los Angeles "Loss Anngelis" and people will know what you're talking about. But they will also know that you've never been there.

Dude, you don't know me or anything about me so why don't you just take your comments elsewhere. If you spelled Los Angeles the way you have sure I would assume that you eithe rjust cannot spell or that you might not have ever gone there, but Perris Island can be spelled and used either way. Geez have you even tried clarifying this fact.

I suppose we should all believe you are a real soldier to? Why is that? Do I know anything about ou? Do people on this board personally know you? If you are so sure of all of this BS then why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself so I can come up BS comments that might or might not prove if you are a real or a fake!! You know what, nevermind, I am tired of wasting my time with this. I have better, more productive things to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back