Important Info! Spring BeckerWest 2022, April 21-24

Just touched base with Awesome-O.
We should be arriving around 2ish.

Last edited:
Hey, Bill Siegle Bill Siegle ! A little birdie told me that the maiden run for the Bex-caliber spit is gonna be a bone-in prime rib roast!

OY6sasH.jpg

I’ll be there Thursday. Hopefully earlier than last time :) I’ll be wrapping up a few projects to show over the next couple of days. My only real concerns are will we have enough bacon and steel? :D

Looks like Temps are gonna be low 50's during the day and down to freezing ish at night.

Chance of rain Friday. At least it's sandy soil or actually just sand.

If anyone else wants to bring a chunk of meat for the Bex-caliber spit, that would be awesome! Me and Padrúig went halfs on the prime rib. The rest is up to you guys.
Canopies too!
Weather may be a bit gross the first couple days so the more canopies the better!
Can’t wait!

I’ll bring a tri tip, spuds and bread for Friday or Saturday but we might need two for the whole group. I’m GOING TO NEED some help with the cooking I’ve never cooked over open flame.

I can bring another Tri Tip! Just need to know an approximate size.

i got a 3 lbs one and that looked to be Average size for them.

I’m not sure on the total number of people it might be enough so maybe a smaller one? Maybe one the guys that cook more might know how much meat is needed.

I
I’m not sure on the total number of people it might be enough so maybe a smaller one? Maybe one the guys that cook more might know how much meat is needed.
F it's the only meat for the meal, figure 1/2 pound per person pre-cooked weight. More if they're hard core carnivores like Nick.

Looks like you guys will be eating some very delicious meat, being that it will be cooked on the mighty Bex-Caliber Spit :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Hope you all have a Great time !Please don’t forget to take lots of pics! 😁

Looks like we’ll be eating like kings!
Thanks Pease and Bill! You guys rock!

I’ll bring that Camp Chef flat top for breakfasts as long as there’s room in the truck.

Last edited:
Back