1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by RamZar, Jan 8, 2019.

1. RamZar

RamZar Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Native Chief CPM-S30V Black G-10 (USA) is trickling in at some U.S. dealers.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. LoveMeSumSpydies

LoveMeSumSpydies

Aug 1, 2018
    I understand completely, the prices they charge for already sold out and discontinued models make my heart ache when looking at the listed price, 150 for a fing hap40 delica, or 300 or even more for the sprint pm2's, the model everyone looks for when there's a new run in premium steel. The only reason I see to buy from them is the fact that scalpers will take these exclusives and make it even higher priced, but even then $108 plus $15, or whatever, is waaaay too much for a delica.

That seems kinda shady, now this doesn't necessarily mean anything, but whenever I visit their site, I get an insecure connection, I haven't bought a lot from online dealers that much, but all the ones I have already bought from, have all had secure connections that state information is private. I do not think this means anything but with that no return policy, I think I'm going to side with all the other users who posted their opinions on BBS already, and stay away.

May I ask where you saw it in stock? I cannot seem to find any dealers with it.

3. "Havoc"

"Havoc" Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 20, 2016
    Hope everyone who wanted a Shaman S90v Carbon Fiber Sprint Run was able to pick one up....it is just superb!

Love this knife, so much I picked up 2 ;)

Fit and finish is just wonderful and the CF scales have a nice feel to them since they’re a matte finish and not polished. So happy they didn’t polish these scales.

Drop action shut right out the box!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TenShun705, Filoso, John_0917 and 2 others like this.
  4. Colorodo

Colorodo Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2014
    Are there any new Military sprints on the horizon?

5. John_0917

John_0917

Apr 15, 2014
    Hopefully the M390 P3LW will be DLT’s red one!

Officially out of acronyms for one post!

6. LoveMeSumSpydies

LoveMeSumSpydies

Aug 1, 2018
    Hopefully, but is that confirmed? If the pm2 lw ever comes out, it would make sense for dlt to do a m390 run, or 20cv as they've been doing lately, maybe the P3LW will be 20cv .

7. Spydergirl88

Spydergirl88

Dec 3, 2015
    KC has a pakkawood Ladybug hap40 exclusive available now

8. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    The Bento Box Shop Exclusive Delica4 M390 Dark Blue FRN (Japan) is in stock.

[​IMG]

9. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    The KnifeCenter Exclusive Ladybug3 HAP40/SUS410 Mahogany Pakkawood (Japan) is in stock.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fixall likes this.
  10. John_0917

John_0917

Apr 15, 2014
    I don’t see the PM2 LW happening, it would cut into the manix 2 LW too much, and that’s already a successful model.

11. steelcitysixteen

steelcitysixteen Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2017

1 million percent we will see a PM2 LW. I would guess very soon (2020 at the latest) since it they have already successfully made the Para 3 LW and it is an unmitigated massive success. Why would they not pursue something that would easily be one of their best selling models of all time?? It would be nothing like the Manix LW. Just like the PM2 and Manix 2 are nothing alike.

12. LoveMeSumSpydies

LoveMeSumSpydies

Aug 1, 2018
    I cant wait for all the sprint runs with different steels they're most likely gonna do with the lw para's, also cant wait to get my hands on a maxamet and hopefully 4v pm2.

13. Smash05

Smash05 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 16, 2007
    Still waiting on my Para 3 LW from BladeHQ.

14. LoveMeSumSpydies

LoveMeSumSpydies

Aug 1, 2018
    Cutlery shoppe has maxamet pm2's currently

15. sgt1372

sgt1372 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 16, 2018
    Where's that?

I've looked at all of the usual (and some other) sites but have not found the Native Chief "in stock" at any of the online dealers that I've looked at.

16. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
  17. sgt1372

sgt1372 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 16, 2018
    Thanks!

Thought I looked there but for some reason didn't see it was "in stock" there. Just ordered one. Not worth the wait for one direct from Spyderco under their OpFocus program. They charge $9 shipping unless you spend $150, so if I have to spend $150 w/them anyway, it's a wash and the $27 difference between $156 vs $129 just wasn't worth the wait.

Looking forward to adding it to the collection. In terms of blade size/shape, it lines up for me as a 3 knife family including the Native, Shaman and Native Chief. Makes a nice 3 knife set. :)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    marcus52AR likes this.
  18. William Entenmann

William Entenmann

Mar 20, 2019
    I must have missed it...

19. LoveMeSumSpydies

LoveMeSumSpydies

Aug 1, 2018
    Now GPKnives has them

20. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    Plus Lil' Native. I like them all because the blade hole doesn't have that big hump which makes the folder wider in the pocket.

Blade Lengths:
    • Lil' Native: 2.45"
    • Native: 2.95"
    • Shaman: 3.58"
    • Native Chief: 4.08"

marcus52AR likes this.