Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

yldB5tg.jpg

ziRub6n.jpg

Zz8QXMU.jpg

Each one better than the next! Standouts for me are #72, #83 and that #73L.

Awesome stag Harry! :) The last one looks like a C Gerlach & W Bohm?

- Kevin
Thanks for your kind words Kevin !! The smaller knife is a Hartkoph and the larger one is a Kronenkrebs .
I watched the Kronenkrebs at an Antique store near us for quite a while before they agreed to my price .

Harry

Idjygez.jpg

OqOMKVf.jpg

This Fox n Hound (Italy) small lockback 3 3/8" has lurked at the back of a cupboard, neglected for years...:eek: The Stag doesn't match but both sides are decent, thick slabs which is good on a small knife. Tight lockup, no play anywhere, all stainless liners no brass:cool: When I got it the Stag was white but a tea-bath fixed it to my liking, I think I need to carry this one more. I don't know much about this company except that it is making knives in Italy and China and might have a connexion with SMKW. This one has a very European feel to it and has no construction issues.

Hurrah for Saturdays:)

Thanks, Will

Last edited:
Will, that's a nice lockback.
The candle package ewokes the memorys of my Grandfather lighting the Christmas tree candles.
Nowadays we use electric light.
"Prima Julgransljus" means First Class Christmas Tree Candles.

Regards
Mikael

Last edited:
Thanks Mikael! See my edited post above. Ja Jag Vet tack:cool: I found the box as part of the contents of an old house I bought some years ago, this is a Swedish Speaking part of Finland close to Vasa. Very pretty candles but somebody must've had to watch them on the tree, fire in a wooden house...:eek:

Regards, mvh, Will

Back