Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

Stag Siblings
aDAWfKl.jpg

Mikael, great knife but that crown stag from the Forest of Orby in Sept 1901 is fantastic! Going to have it cut into slabs for a custom knife?:cool: I wouldn't it's a beautiful object in itself.:thumbsup:

Thanks, Will

Thanks Mikael! See my edited post above. Ja Jag Vet tack:cool: I found the box as part of the contents of an old house I bought some years ago, this is a Swedish Speaking part of Finland close to Vasa. Very pretty candles but somebody must've had to watch them on the tree, fire in a wooden house...:eek:

Regards, mvh, Will

Yes, those fires at Chrismas time are still too common, so we never leave a room with burning candles.

Regards
Mikael

Mikael, great knife but that crown stag from the Forest of Orby in Sept 1901 is fantastic! Going to have it cut into slabs for a custom knife?:cool: I wouldn't it's a beautiful object in itself.:thumbsup:

Thanks, Will

Haha, it shure would be nice and I have tried, but my Wife has strictly forbidden me to use that antler!

Regards
Mikael

Last edited:
D4CBDF75-D3F8-4268-9568-94BE35507218.jpeg Rainy day in Western Kentucky, makes my coffee taste all that much better. My Churchill likes a drop or two of oil on the main blade pivot for smooth operation (more than my other knives it seems). Does not bother me in the least.
Saw the movie “Hostiles” with Christian Bale last night and found it to my liking. A lot of 73 Winchester’s and cavalry saa’s.
Everyone have a good day and weekend

Mikael W Mikael W
The antler speaks for itself and that may be the best stag 78 I've seen.
:thumbsup:

There are many great covers in this run of 78's, that would fit just nicely in my pocket.
Wich one is the best is hard to decide IMO, as stag has so many varietys to fill any taste in covers.
That's the beauty of stag, they are all individuals.
You are right though, the antler speaks for itself and it sure is the best buildquality of my stag folders.

I have sought after a suitable stag EDC for a long time now and I think this is the one.
So the 78 has kicked the IRJ out of the pocket, at least until I will need a stainless pocketknife.

Regards
Mikael

Last edited:
Back