Stagalicious! Just Stag !!

A few of my all time favorite stickers superbly convex ground from Jim Berhring & Jim, jr. the Treeman & Treeman jr..

small-medium game Skinner antler tine..

250nvbt.jpg

Bowie Fighter round stock..

wkpses.jpg

286y629.jpg

Hunter-Skinner with crown..

2957pet.jpg

10z7nro.jpg

Anthony

That Pete Semich is a great little knife there Anthony....
Gus..awesome lot of knives there-beautiful!

Behring is one of the best in my book. These two fellas banged out a couple of decent ones with some pretty nice stag.
Greg

orig.jpg

And there is a guy that drug him into custom slipjoints who will remain nameless. ;)

Uh-huh. And you, Elliot, and Campbell (among others) led me into it by example. Thanks, guys.

Here's an old Hoffritz pen knife that belonged to my father. It needs some cleaning but so far I've settled for arresting the deterioration.

James

Attachments

• Hoffritz1.jpg
    Hoffritz1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 37
Uh-huh. And you, Elliot, and Campbell (among others) led me into it by example. Thanks, guys.

James

Well, James, "no good deed goes unpunished" as they say. What goes around certainly seems to come around again. ;)

:p

Thanks, but they were shot to draw attention to the stag.
Greg

Last edited:
Behring is one of the best in my book. These two fellas banged out a couple of decent ones with some pretty nice stag.
Greg

orig.jpg

Greg,

These two are some of the finest Stag handled knives around. I just love them.

GOD Bless,
Anthony

Last edited:
Here's a pocket full of Cattle King. Large stout fella. Built in 1984. :) ..

1z7lnp.jpg

Anthony

Neat Cargill. Never seen a shield like that.

That is the Oak Leaf shield with the infamous 'CARGILL' tang stamp. This is the era of circa late 1970's - early 1980's, just prior to Bob forming Cripple Creek out of his garage. I have some better pix around here of another one of these.. I see what I can do about loading something a little later.

More stag.
Greg

orig.jpg

Incredible!. That be some seriously Phat Stag covers, Greg. :thumbup:

~ ~ ><> ~ ~

These two are my favorite Fight'n Roosters Sowbelly patterns.. Not only for the Stag but the unique and unusual blade geometry. Also the blades are ground quite thin at the very edges but are good and stout at the spines.

313gk1f.jpg

nno1tc.jpg

Anthony

Back