1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Swamp Muk

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by leatherman, May 17, 2012.

1. chiral.grolim

chiral.grolim Universal Kydex Sheath Extension Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 2, 2008
    Y'know, it just occurred to me that the Rodent Solution is indeed a bit handle-heavy (like the Hog muk), and that a Swamp Muk would probably balance much better!

2. elof_alv

elof_alv Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 13, 2009
    The only thing that bothers me with HOG Muk is the width of the handle, to me the blade (maybe slightly narrower) and RS handle would be a perfect match.

3. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 30, 2001
    I wonder how many pages is required to make something viable enough to become a reality? Swamp MUK!!!!!

4. TheSnakeman

TheSnakeman

Dec 27, 2012
    Swamp muk! Swamp muk swamp muk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. SpyderPhreak

SpyderPhreak Rocketman for hire Platinum Member

Apr 13, 2004
    Unfortunately, with the Busse group SO busy right now, I'd bet we'd need to hit at least 1,000 posts in this thread before it would be given consideration.

SWAMP MUK!!!

6. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    I can do that! :D

There's nearly 31,000 views already! wow! and almost 200 posts.

7. SpyderPhreak

SpyderPhreak Rocketman for hire Platinum Member

Apr 13, 2004
    I guess we gotta make sure this doesn't fall off the first page then! ;)

8. elof_alv

elof_alv Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 13, 2009
    Here, to that noble goal. :D

Need me a Swamp Muk. Might go the custom way, but would prefer some Swampy goodness

9. chiral.grolim

chiral.grolim Universal Kydex Sheath Extension Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 2, 2008
    You know, I was seriously considering just sending that picture to Mario Leao (MLL Knives) or Ryan Weeks or another maker here on the forum to see what they come up with...

But I much prefer the possibility of a Swamp Muk!

10. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    None at the Knob. :(

Some later? :)

11. oge14

oge14 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 14, 2007
    bumping it up.

12. chiral.grolim

Dec 2, 2008
    Muk?

Browsing the exchanges is killing me! If the Swamp Muk isn't released soon, I may not have the funds to snatch one (or two or three...) :(

Muk, please.

13. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    It sure would be nice to round out the Kin line with a Swamp Muk, I saw new Scrap Muk's so the design is still popular enough.

Pleeeeaassseee? Pretty Please? C'mon Hindsite! We want some Muk in the Swamp. :)

14. amflud

amflud Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Swamp Muk!

15. oge14

Jun 14, 2007
    muck muck muck muck muck.

16. oge14

Jun 14, 2007
    muck muck.

17. jbob24

jbob24

Sep 23, 2010
    come @ me bro

SWAMP MUKKKKK!!!

:D

18. oge14

Jun 14, 2007
    mucking around with a pabst.

19. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    mmmmm Pabst Blue Ribbon! Way under rated. :)

Muk!

20. oge14

Jun 14, 2007
    you know it brother.

miuck muck muck muck.