Swords

yeah, that is a cool one. i guess everybody whos anybody is there now. i hear the long mojo will be there too!

i will jump on that two hander band wagon! Let me in!

need something like that to take to Idaho next year for those trout...

OK, I'm so confused! You guys keep posting these magic pics and some seem to act like these swords are for real and others say they're a hoax. I loose proper judgement when finding a good sword is involved. What gives? I don't see these things for sale at SRKW. Are there really SRKW two handed swords? What are the dimension? Where and how can they be had? You folks are driving me CRAZY! :eek:

Originally posted by Nobody
Are there really SRKW two handed swords? What are the dimension? Where and how can they be had? You folks are driving me CRAZY! :eek:

Ok, there are some Busse Swords and some of the pics in this thread are of a discontinued model Busse used to produce.

Currently there is NOT a Sword of any kind made by Swamp Rat Knife Works.

The 2 hander and a couple of the others are just photoshop hoaxes.

However, this isn't to say that the Rat's won't ever make a sword but rather that we haven't yet

:D:D:D

THANK YOU RAT GODS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LONG LIVE the two handed Swamp Rat Sword!!!!

OH No I just did wet myself:footinmou

Please make this bad boy before anything else, and put this Jedi down for two.

Darkjedi - May the Force be with you always.

ok, cut the bs eric, you can level with us. we know of at least three protos that have passed through your hands.

1 the one handed kensei rat
2 the two handed kensei rat
3 the mojo rat

now please! treat us like the kids we are, humor us and pass the protos around. the path they are to follow was posted and we are waiting:p

88 replies and over 1600 viewings! WOW, and not one negitive word....
somebody must want a short sword??
nimmy's doing a contest over at the busse forum giving away three swords i hear.
this has been one hot thread that just doesn't want to die.

eric.... eric...!! ERIC WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!:p :p

I told you Eric was in on it!

Skunk, evasive action - determine threat and Neutralise...repeat, detrmine threat and Neutralise! Nobody must get there hands on that rat sword...even...........................E R I C...

"Nobody must get there hands on that rat sword..."

I HEARTILY AGREE!!!!!!!!!:D

earth to gundy, earth to gundy.... make note, change in plans... the rat runners are afraid
of long hard things.... mrs. b and eric won't like anything longer than the norm.... maybe we
change tactics and shorten the hardness down to 13 inches..... remember this..... they are young
and you are 1375 of there earth years... they will learn.... but it will take our guidiance....
someday in the future they will all want to have our length tucked under there belts..... but for
now... maybe 12" to 13" is all they can take???

over

Hmmm...

It seems like if SRK wanted to produce a relatively simple, but effective design, they could reproduce a 1-piece short sword simmilar to the Busse sword or even this (United Cutlery):
UC1184.jpg

Overall Length : 26-7/8"
Blade Length : 17-1/4"
Blade Thickness : 3/16"

All we really need are SR-101 sword blanks & I am sure that we can supply our own para-cord... ;)

Cord wrapped handles are one thing, Resiprene C handles something completely different.

I'm curious if enough people would be interested if they were just offered with Cord-wrapped handles?

I'm curious if enough people would be interested if they were just offered with Cord-wrapped handles?

not me, i would want something to take the twang our of a piece like that. i'll take my proto shiska sword with a goodyear on it please!

Skunk you party-pooper! Dip the handle in plasti-dip a few dozen times before you wrap it! ;) Count me in for one - if they every come out.

Back