SYKCO Is proud to Introduce the "One Mean Gladius-15" (OMG-15). . .Coming 6-12-2022 at 9:00 PM Eastern

Jerry Busse

SYKCO Is proud to Introduce the "One Mean Gladius-15" (OMG-15)

Coming 6-12-2022 at 9:00 PM Eastern to both the Busse Combat and Scrap Yard websites.

The One Mean Gladius (OMG-15) has Shallow Hollow Bevels featuring our patented CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) which allows for more clearance behind the edge.

Our Resiprene C handles have a proven track record of over 24 years with no end in sight! Resiprene C is well known for its high durability, shock-absorbing, and slip-resistant qualities.

The OMG-15 weighs in at approx. 23oz. The oval handle has flats on top and bottom which assist in edge indexing in all conditions. The balance point is approximately 2 3/4" in front of the handle

The Special First Run provides special discounts on all three finishes and a choice of blade color. After the First Run, if the OMG-15 is added to the Scrap Yard website, it will only be available at the standard price.

Pricing:
Coated: Base Price: $308.95 Special Price: $298.95 . . . You Save $10.00!!!
Stonewashed: Base Price: $328.95 Special Price: $308.95 . . . You Save $20.00!!!
Raw Dog: Base Price: $348.95 Special Price: $338.95 . . . You Save $10.00!!!

Specs:
Blade length = Approx. 15”
OAL = Approx. 22.5”
Blade Width = Approx. 1.68”
Thickness = Approx. .220”
Weight = Approx. 23 oz.
Bevel = Shallow Hollow CBT
Steel = SR-101
Hardness = 58 – 60 Rc
Handle = Black Res-C

For International orders please email Scrap Yard Knives at customerservice@scrapyardknives.com for shipping rates.
Please note: Non-coated SR-101 is prone to staining and oxidation so wipe down and oil the blade after each use.

OMG Raw Dog Finish

OMG Raw Dog.jpg

OMG Stonewashed Finish
OMG Stonewashed.jpg

OMG Coated Finish
OMG Coated.jpg

woooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SYKCO Is proud to Introduce the "One Mean Gladius-15" (OMG-15)

Coming 6-12-2022 at 9:00 PM Eastern to both the Busse Combat and Scrap Yard websites.

The One Mean Gladius (OMG-15) has Shallow Hollow Bevels featuring our patented CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) which allows for more clearance behind the edge.

Our Resiprene C handles have a proven track record of over 24 years with no end in sight! Resiprene C is well known for its high durability, shock-absorbing, and slip-resistant qualities.

The OMG-15 weighs in at approx. 23oz. The oval handle has flats on top and bottom which assist in edge indexing in all conditions. The balance point is approximately 2 3/4" in front of the handle

The Special First Run provides special discounts on all three finishes and a choice of blade color. After the First Run, if the OMG-15 is added to the Scrap Yard website, it will only be available at the standard price.

Pricing:
Coated: Base Price: $308.95 Special Price: $298.95 . . . You Save $10.00!!!
Stonewashed: Base Price: $328.95 Special Price: $308.95 . . . You Save $20.00!!!
Raw Dog: Base Price: $348.95 Special Price: $338.95 . . . You Save $10.00!!!

Specs:
Blade length = Approx. 15”
OAL = Approx. 22.5”
Blade Width at Center of Blade = Approx. 1.68”
Thickness = Approx. .220”
Weight = Approx. 23 oz.
Bevel = Shallow Hollow CBT
Steel = SR-101
Hardness = 58 – 60 Rc
Handle = Black Res-C

For International orders please email Scrap Yard Knives at customerservice@scrapyardknives.com for shipping rates.
Please note: Non-coated SR-101 is prone to staining and oxidation so wipe down and oil the blade after each use.

OMG Raw Dog Finish

View attachment 1841383

OMG Stonewashed Finish
View attachment 1841384

OMG Coated Finish
View attachment 1841385
I love you…..

Welp, I watched Troy last night so I guess I'm in! Jokes aside ( I really did watch Troy though ;-), I remember justttttt getting into Busse's around the time the Original Gladius came out and I was in Awe. But I couldn't afford one at the time. How can you pass this up at this price point? Stonewash looks a lot like what I think a traditional Gladiator sword would look like back in the day, going for one of those.

Not really a sword guy, but think this one just changed my opinion! Gotta get one of these!

Blade Width at Center of Blade = Approx. 1.68
So is that just the center?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220610-193125_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220610-193125_Gallery.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 17
I did a search but...how doest Raw dog and Stone washed finish compare in rust? Same? Just curious I wipe all my blades after use

Back