T.R.E. Three Rapid Exchange LionSTEEL

My TRE flippers shipped today (Friday 6/05/2015 4:05 pm) from LionSteel in Maniago, Italy via FedEx International Priority with an estimated delivery on Monday 6/08/2015 by 10:30 am. :thumbup: :)

Looks like they will be shipped today. Just received an email giving me my waybill for fedex.

Actually flips great. The IKBS is really well tuned. Seems to be more or less the size of a small Sebenza.

Last edited:
2015 Blade Show Overall Knife Of The Year®: LionSteel T.R.E.

2015 Blade Show Overall Knife Of The Year®: LionSteel T.R.E.

IMG_20140806_113826.jpg

Great work Gianni and Moletta!! I can't wait for FedEx to arrive on Tuesday! (It takes an extra day to go to Canada for some reason)

Great little flippers! Fit and finish is excellent. Milling on both the full titanium and G-10 assure a good grip. Nice light, narrow, trim and slim package. The flipper action needs a full light switch motion since the detent is not that strong (the blade will not fall out without the flipper) and the flipper tab is fairly low profile (less leverage). It's very smooth and the M390 blade is centered, nice grind and very sharp.

Since I have both the G-10 and full titanium I definitely prefer the blade of the G-10 since it doesn't have the hole nor swedge. My ideal one would be the G-10 blade on the full titanium handle. I may try that...

G-10 weighs 2.37 ounces and the full tutanium 2.87 ounces. Blade length is 2.9 inches.

Pictures later...

The G-10 models should sell well since I think the price at U.S. dealers should be around $200-$225.

Thanks, Ram.

I wonder why the different blades for Ti and G10.

Back