Tacticlol Knives II: The Return of Ridiculous

Just another CQB Secret Ninja Oper8tr Tactical Tracker style hunting knife. Mine's bigger than yours. I'd show you, but then I'd have to kill you. You understand....

Is that a belt cutter or a bottle opener?
gLli2qj.jpg

Came across this one on instagram. I had to crop the name out to post it in general, the acronym is SHPOS, for sub human piece of sh...

Is that a finger ring, or a cigar cutter? Maybe they took the term "finger guillotine" too literally? I'd say nobody should ever consider using this as a fighting knife, but based on the price tag, I doubt it will be used for anything but instagram pics.

OVNqxgS.jpg

EPopNh0.jpg

"Chizl'd" finish

Seems like it's there to act in a similar way to a fuller, keeping the.... knife(?) from pulling vacuum, and getting stuck. I'm not sure what you're supposed to be swinging at that will cause that, and this isn't Prac Tac, so I'm not going to speculate!

There are a couple products in the ladies fashion and website design realms with the exact same name, somehow. It will be interesting to see who fights whom for infringement.

Don't forget the discrete, tasteful clips they use, here's the clip on mine:

NCfYvvx.jpg

Not going to lie, though, it's a guilty pleasure but I really sort of love this knife:

jl7jK7a.jpg

Whenever i look at that pocket clip, i feel the urge to giggle deep in my chest. I think i need one of those. Just for that clip.

Whenever i look at that pocket clip, i feel the urge to giggle deep in my chest. I think i need one of those. Just for that clip.

I know, it's awful. I actually kind of love the knife it's on, though. The clip and that weird cut out on the butt end of the handle aren't enough to put me off of it.

Back