1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Tacticlol Knives II: The Return of Ridiculous

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Comeuppance, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Silent H

Silent H

Feb 1, 2018
    I kinda want to start a pool... How much will they ask for it, how much will it sell for, and how long will it sit on the shelf?

Dave from State Farm likes this.
  2. DocJD

DocJD

Jan 29, 2016
    IIRC , some kind of military contract was a concern . Maybe some country's version of the SEALS ? :confused:

DangerZone98 likes this.
  3. W. Anderson

W. Anderson Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 22, 2016
  4. evilgreg

evilgreg Why so serious? Gold Member

Dec 25, 2012
    [​IMG]

lol

5. Wurger190

Wurger190 Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 5, 2014
    Yes! WTF?! It's like a kids drawing of a knife.

Kraken82, cnm123 and evilgreg like this.
  6. justjed

justjed

Oct 23, 2010
    Thats about as goofy as a Disney movie......

7. snuffle

snuffle Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Oct 11, 2019

That manages the rare feat of looking assembled backwards while featuring a full-tang.

cnm123, dirc and evilgreg like this.
  8. evilgreg

Dec 25, 2012
    100% agree. When I saw this I thought "Okay, curved blade with silly long sharpened swedge on the spine, wait--is the handle on backwards? WTF?"

johmem likes this.
  9. dirc

dirc

Jan 31, 2018
    thank you for that - here is the pic of the only 'knife' listed... lol, the blade protrudes about 2" when closed?
    [​IMG]

Wurger190 likes this.
  10. Lee D

Lee D Basic Member Basic Member

May 27, 2013
    I’m gonna need to see the pocket clip on that bad boy. I’d hate to buy it and then find out it is uncomfortable to carry.

jux t, cnm123 and dirc like this.
  11. DocJD

DocJD

Jan 29, 2016
    Pikal "upside-down " fighting knife . :)

And either a HUGE lanyard hole or finger ring hole ? :rolleyes:

12. Kmikaz3

Kmikaz3 Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 28, 2019
    When a gun isn’t enough... you may need a gunknife with its bullet...knife

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    How about a longer muzzle for better reach too? :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021 at 11:36 PM
  13. cnm123

cnm123 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 7, 2015
    if it’s not a deep carry clip its a deal breaker.

Lee D likes this.
  14. Kraken82

Kraken82

Jun 11, 2020

Oh not a lanyard hole or finger ring it is something even more absurd I am convinced the toilet paper shortages we had were because of the people marketing this junk couldn't stop the flow of verbal diarrhoea.

It is actually described in a YouTube video by the designer as..... wait for it.........

A measuring distance hole for shooting missiles. Its for measuring the distance when firing a tow missle as he claims a tow missle doesn't activate until it reaches a distance of 500m so of he holds the knife upside-down and looks through the magic measuring hole like its a monocle and if he can fit a vehicle within it he knows its at least 500m and the missle will arm and will destroy it.

I swear you can't make this BS up I think he was using a crack pipe as a monocle when designing it because TOW missles have advanced optics and laser range finder built in because I don't think big army want people sending them down range when they have determined the distance using a hair plucked from their butt cheeks they need to be exact. Also TOW missle have a minimum safe target engagement distance of between 45-70m.

If you want to laugh google the model and watch the videos one of them he is on a park bench the other in a room with green background.
    I guess you need to make up a reason for some unknown feature on the box of $5 mystery knives that they purchased from China.

15. DocJD

DocJD

Jan 29, 2016
    :eek::poop:

Oh , HECK yeah ! :cool:

:mad: Don't you just hate when your TOW missile fails to arm ? :oops::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Kraken82 likes this.
  16. evilgreg

Dec 25, 2012
    OMFGLOL I watched it and how could you post this without providing the sauce (explanation of the hole at about the 3 min mark):

Lee D, Mecha, dirc and 2 others like this.
  17. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    Oh wow...definitely worth the watch, lmao.

evilgreg and Kraken82 like this.
  18. goldie

goldie

Feb 18, 2000
    This should be called the sharpened car bumper channel .

19. evilgreg

Dec 25, 2012
    Okay, since we're picking on LOTAR for a minute feast your eyes on this beauty. I can almost feel the "ultra ergonomic" grip's "variable jimping" as I marvel at the radical "SHARK-GILLZ" finger guard feature:

[​IMG]

Kraken82 likes this.