Tell me about WE knives please.

warning for trolling politics.
I asked about the product not your personal feelings on origin of manufacturing. My money ill spend it as I wish. The fact you have some kind of emotion about that is a bit disturbing.

it isn’t an emotional thing to not want to support a country in the middle of a genocide and waging a shadow war against the US. It is good sense.

btw, you can start a thread but you can’t tell people what to say in it.

I got a easy fix. Something I learned early in life. Block toxic people.

It's what I do. Then you never have to hear from them again.

While I do agree with the sentiment that the Chinese govt itself is reprehensible, and at one time I considered not buying any Chinese knives or anything Chinese made at all, I walked back on that decision. Sure, buy American when you can, but much of the things we own and use everyday is made in China in some way, shape, or form. Computer parts, phones, lots of parts on cars... The list goes on. We're in a global economy and that's all there is.

I'm not going to punish the people who make the knives. They're just citizens, and are probably just like you or me. I have nothing against them and they do make some great stuff!

All the other BS... that's for the political forum and has no place in general discussion. Hope your wife enjoys the knife!

You are obviously triggered by people having a different opinion. Have a nice day, I hope you can continue to avoid "toxic" people on the internet.

It's what I do. Then you never have to hear from them again.

While I do agree with the sentiment that the Chinese govt itself is reprehensible, and at one time I considered not buying any Chinese knives or anything Chinese made at all, I walked back on that decision. Sure, buy American when you can, but much of the things we own and use everyday is made in China in some way, shape, or form. Computer parts, phones, lots of parts on cars... The list goes on. We're in a global economy and that's all there is.

I'm not going to punish the people who make the knives. They're just citizens, and are probably just like you or me. I have nothing against them and they do make some great stuff!

All the other BS... that's for the political forum and has no place in general discussion. Hope your wife enjoys the knife!
Thanks man. She absolutely loves it. Its her first high end knife.

Not at a
You are obviously triggered by people having a different opinion. Have a nice day, I hope you can continue to avoid "toxic" people on the internet.
Not at all. There's a time and place. My father always taught me to read the room. This obviously wasn't the thread for it.

I’d put WE knives against any high end USA made knife. Miss the 620L I had. Lotta USA made pride on these forums. Ignore the bravo sierra
Big difference between US made pride and not wanting to give money to a country that is essentially at war with us. I am happy to buy Japanese products now. I wouldn’t have done it in 1942.

Ok I didn't ask who will or won't buy them or for political point of views. I only asked about the product. You had nothing to add to my thread but felt the need to post anyway. Interesting.

Did I mention WHY I changed my mind? Did I mention politics at all?

No. You did. Maybe I want to support American businesses and my stance has NOTHING to do with politics in the way you are trying to paint?

This thread needs more pics of We-made knives. :D Here are five from my collection that I like a lot.

WE Yucha
E6qOazg.jpg

Fanatic Edge Origin
4GMqrmT.jpg

Drop Keen
CrxD6Xl.jpg

CIVIVI Keen Nadder
YnFPlUK.jpg

CIVIVI Exarch
fv3NTdg.jpg

Britian = American Revolution, War of 1812 = Sheffield knives are cool.

Germany/Italy/Japan = Axis = Lionsteel, Boker, Rockstead, Moki, Viper are cool.

Ex-Soviet = Cold War = Shirogorov, Manly, Cheburkov are cool.

China = Allies in WWI/WWII = Not cool man. I just wanna buy American!

I fail to see the correlation. Not the biggest fan of WE designs but they're objectively very high quality products. The moral of the story is to buy French.

Britian = American Revolution, War of 1812 = Sheffield knives are cool.

Germany/Italy/Japan = Axis = Lionsteel, Boker, Rockstead, Moki, Viper are cool.

Ex-Soviet = Cold War = Shirogorov, Manly, Cheburkov are cool.

China = Allies in WWI/WWII = Not cool man. I just wanna buy American!

I fail to see the correlation. Not the biggest fan of WE designs but they're objectively very high quality products. The moral of the story is to buy French.

China is currently engaged in a shadow war against us. As well as a genocide against certain members of their population. The important word here is currently.

China is currently engaged in a shadow war against us. As well as a genocide against certain members of their population. The important word here is currently.

Every nation has intelligence works in every nation that's worth a salt. For sure Russia is still currently, but I'm sure it won't deter folks from pleasuring and jacking the bearings orgasmically off of their Shirogorovs. But for some reason China always sets people off. I'm not assigning moral judgment on anybody, but inconsistency is inconsistency.

I'm with you!

I definitely don't support doing business with countries where a disturbingly high percentage of the population supports and acts to violently overthrow the government.

That's why I've been buying French knives

:eek::p

Back