Tell me about WE knives please.

discussion-derailed.jpg
Hahaha, I went from page 1 straight to 4. I must have missed something. Quite a stark contrast.

Anyway I checked this topic out because I've been getting more and more interested in flippers, and I have the zero tolerance 0462, 450 and 450 cf and the rest don't interest me quite as much as even though the action and build is amazing, their grinds are a bit thick making them less slicey then I have come to prefer. The difference is especially noticeable after having carried my sebenza for a while so I was looking around and came upon this we model that was supposed to have great action, build quality and most importantly very slicey. I'll update later with the name as I'm on mobile and forgot its name.

https://weknife.com/plus/view-869-1.html

Kitefin limited run. How does we do their 20cv? It looks very well balanced in terms of weight size and blade geometry.

Last edited:
Hahaha, I went from page 1 straight to 4. I must have missed something. Quite a stark contrast.

Anyway I checked this topic out because I've been getting more and more interested in flippers, and I have the zero tolerance 0462, 450 and 450 cf and the rest don't interest me quite as much as even though the action and build is amazing, their grinds are a bit thick making them less slicey then I have come to prefer. The difference is especially noticeable after having carried my sebenza for a while so I was looking around and came upon this we model that was supposed to have great action, build quality and most importantly very slicey. I'll update later with the name as I'm on mobile and forgot its name.

https://weknife.com/plus/view-869-1.html

Kitefin limited run. How does we do their 20cv? It looks very well balanced in terms of weight size and blade geometry.
Wow that is beautiful!

WE knives of late tend to have great weight relief, thin blade grinds, perfect lock execution, good action, and overall high build quality. I've heard middling things about their heat treatment, but overall I'd rather have a WE then something from ZT.

I'm seriously considering another We knife purchase but for myself this time. Just very impressive and from my research WE has improved their heat treatment.

If anyone has a doubt about WE knives just handle a WE Knives Bishop, Malice, or 608L! It will change your mind!

Lefty here. Looking at all these knives, and I'm not seeing anything that looks like a reversible clip. Does WE have lefty-friendly options?

Lefty here. Looking at all these knives, and I'm not seeing anything that looks like a reversible clip. Does WE have lefty-friendly options?
Kitefin, Upshot, Fornix are lefty friendly. Haven't checked the entire catalog so there could be more.

I think the best thing about WE Knives is they have started making knives that cut and slice. Hollow ground and super thin behind the edge. They are beautiful and useful tools.

Just got a Civivi Exarch in blue, because I feel like trying this front flip thing.

Pretty impressed with the quality so far. Blade's centered. Seems to use integrated ball bearings. Probably a bit of lube and this would work great as an office EDC.

I'm normally a Spyderco fanboy, but this is piquing my interest, for sure.

Back