The “Can’t leave anything alone” Thread

I sold this beast a little while ago… lightning ano on the inlays, acid wash and Spydie hole on the blade. Beautiful but very functional. Aside from Reate’s customary thick bladestock. It also has a mirrored edge on it, so it did cut very well still but that’s not exactly a mod.

All mods done by unknown. I grabbed this on the secondary secondary, played with it, decided it was worth more to me sold, and shipped it off again.

Finally got all my Delica Wharncliffes set up how I want them. :) I was tired of the hap40 having blue scales, and the 20cv having orange scales.

K390 with stock scales/screws/clip with a titanium backspacer
20CV with "navy" TeroTuf scales, bronze anodized titanium screws, stock clip, brass backspacer (with a double treatment of aging solution).
Damasteel with titanium scales, blue anodized titanium screws, titanium REK clip (custom finish), blue anodized titanium backspacer.
HAP40 with orange contoured Terotuf scales, stock screws/clip, orange TeroTuf backspacer.
HAP40 stock.

BHlYF6Y.jpg

sw8yzWS.jpg

mdtqAAH.jpg

Be83eL8.jpg

iEAUW4Y.jpg

I had been very interested in the WE Saakshi. It's kind of a strange knife. It's a titanium liner lock with steel lock bar insert. It's smaller than I expected, fitting into the same EDC role as the Elementum but filling my hand a little better.

I wasn't happy with the original color and scale combinations. I generally don't like black clips or hardware with non-coated blades or wood scales. Luckily, I was able to figure out a couple of combinations that I like. I upgraded them both to Skiff bearings while I was at it. I'll probably end up selling the novel all-black CF version but I'm not sure yet.

NNoGWqa.jpg

6sH7Wp3.jpg

Did it ever bug you; that a set of black scales were often broken-up by satin screws?
Problem solved!
(If I could just find a black stop pin and lanyard ring...)IMG_25032022_132110_resized.jpgIMG_25032022_132120_resized.jpgIMG_01042022_104031.jpgIMG_01042022_104015.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got all my Delica Wharncliffes set up how I want them. :) I was tired of the hap40 having blue scales, and the 20cv having orange scales.

K390 with stock scales/screws/clip with a titanium backspacer
20CV with "navy" TeroTuf scales, bronze anodized titanium screws, stock clip, brass backspacer (with a double treatment of aging solution).
Damasteel with titanium scales, blue anodized titanium screws, titanium REK clip (custom finish), blue anodized titanium backspacer.
HAP40 with orange contoured Terotuf scales, stock screws/clip, orange TeroTuf backspacer.
HAP40 stock.

BHlYF6Y.jpg

sw8yzWS.jpg

mdtqAAH.jpg

Be83eL8.jpg

iEAUW4Y.jpg

That middle damadelica makes me drool. :)

A little personal project😎
View attachment 1781264

This is absolutely killer, Chip.

Back