The Adventures of Pearl !!! Host list post's #22 and #23

Well I finally had the opportunity I had been looking for. Between work, the weather and my health I had been unable to go where I wanted to go and get the pictures I wanted to share before Pearl went on to her next visit. Yesterday was an absolutely gorgeous day here and my wife and I got on the bike and headed north towards the Kentucky border. We headed past Harrogate TN. which is where Lincoln Memorial University is. Atop of Cumberland Gap, TN. is Pinnacle Mountain. A beautiful drive up switchbacks to the top of the mountain you find a short walk to this overlook. We had great visibility and as you can see in the photos the Hawks were flying at eye level to our position just gliding on the wind. Below the overlook you can see the small town of Cumberland gap which I believe has become a student area for the University. My wife and I have really enjoyed having the opportunity to share our part of the world with Pearl and with the forum. Thanks to everyone for their patience. Sorry for the not so high definition pictures but for some reason here recently I've not been able to download higher definition pictures. IMG_5003.PNG IMG_5006.PNG IMG_5004.PNG IMG_5005.PNG IMG_5007.PNG IMG_5002.PNG IMG_4984.JPG

Pearl where are you girl !!

Randy, She is at her next rendezvous. Neal neal70 neal70 said it may take him a little bit to show her around Nebraska. I believe his schedule has been pretty hectic. Hopefully we will hear from him in the next few days. I'm looking forward to getting some pictures of Pearl from Nebraska.

Randy, She is at her next rendezvous. Neal neal70 neal70 said it may take him a little bit to show her around Nebraska. I believe his schedule has been pretty hectic. Hopefully we will hear from him in the next few days. I'm looking forward to getting some pictures of Pearl from Nebraska.

Thanks for the update Jerome she's as safe as a baby in Neal's hands he's a great guy. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Look who showed up on my doorstep today...
QDfIupB.jpg

Not much to report today. Pearl and I spent most of this freezing rain/ snowy day bidding jobs and picking up materials/ supplies. Here she is picking up lighting for tomorrow's job, where I'm sure she'll see some wire stripping duty.
The slip works very well and I'm glad to give it some pocket wear.
qDzuDID.jpg

Thanks guys.
Had another day of work with Pearl along for the ride. A job to do in Bellevue, (Nebraska) so we swung by one of the most important military bases in the world. StratCom- Offutt Air Force Base. Home of the 55th wing- The Fightin' 55th. It used to be called SAC or Strategic Air Command, but was renamed StratCom in 1992.
https://www.offutt.af.mil/
https://images.search.yahoo.com/sea...BHNlYwNzYw--?p=Offut+air+force+base&fr=mcafee
FlK5RjH.jpg

Then on to an uninspired lunch- on the run, as usual...
CfmgNJJ.jpg

A couple more jobs done and I find myself at the place I love. Home. With the ones I love.
Time to relax. It's Friday. Life is good.:)
Hope everyone has an exceptional weekend.:thumbsup:
FFr3jZx.jpg

Last edited:
Nice to see Pearl on the move again! :D Good stuff so far, Mark! :thumbsup:

I was looking back at the host list(s) on page 2, and it looks like Pearl may be traveling internationally soon! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back