The Annuals are coming!

jacobconroy75

"Brain Cloud" is real.
BANNED
Platinum Member
It looks like GPKnives is going to get some new CRK Annuals in next week. Polished blade, polished slabs, Sapele Mahogany, and a choice of Nichols damascus or Magnacut.

Wow. I'm going to try like he!! to get one.

Cool that tradition is coming back. I’ll never be able to spring for one but will enjoy seeing them here

Cool that tradition is coming back. I’ll never be able to spring for one but will enjoy seeing them here

The prices look to be the same as all the other 31s...maybe a bit lower. I called Idaho. At this point, it's only GP, and only one inlay option. The guy said that they want to start doing Annuals every year, but no promises as of now. He also failed to mention the number of Annuals produced for this run.

I sorta wish they would've sprung for some burls or crotch-cut inlays.

l thank you, but my wallet curses you. 😂

Cool video on their page, too.
Yeah, I can't really afford another knife right now, but I think it would be wise to snag one anyway.

I've always heard that Ye Olde Annuals were assembled of choice parts, inlays, etc. and had more hand fitting/attention than the standard models. I wonder if that will be the case going forward?

I didn't have the nerve to ask the fellow at CRK this morning. Seemed rude to me.

Since this includes both, how would the damascus compare with the magnacut as a user knife? I didn't see specs for that on the CRK site for Sabenzas. The damascus certainly looks pretty, which might go with the pretty wood. I normally prefer knives intended as users instead of collectors and with the magnacut also being polished, it doesn't make the choice easier.

Since this includes both, how would the damascus compare with the magnacut as a user knife? I didn't see specs for that on the CRK site for Sabenzas. The damascus certainly looks pretty, which might go with the pretty wood. I normally prefer knives intended as users instead of collectors and with the magnacut also being polished, it doesn't make the choice easier.

I'm thinking about doing it the other way around. Buy a set in Magnacut and damascus, and make the Mag the user. Keep the damascus pristine (other than fondling...of course).

I can't find the video you are talking about. Do you happen to have a link?

I'm thinking about doing it the other way around. Buy a set in Magnacut and damascus, and make the Mag the user. Keep the damascus pristine (other than fondling...of course).

I can't find the video you are talking about. Do you happen to have a link?
4 CRK at once. 🤤 But, that's only because I just got 3 more to add to my first two and then bought 2+ CRKs worth of Spydercos. I've only been here since May and have already added 45+ knives. 😂

The video is at the top of the GPS "Chris Reeve Annual Sebenza page, which also shows: "Release Date: Tuesday October 10th 2023 at 10AM Central.

All gone in less than 8 minutes. I watched it for fun. Anyone score?

Edit, looks like some smalls are left. My bad.

I was going to buy a small, but they wanted $40 for tax. Almost $700 for small polished blade is just not something I'm going to do, even if I can spare the funds to do it. Agree with J JRRsix7 that the whole thing seemed pretty uneventful. The lefts sold out immediately, which was fun to see.

The damascus was gone immediately too. It was good to learn just how serious I need to be when intending to purchase something like this.

Back