The Annuals are coming!

I love that he wasn’t sure how to market a knife he didn’t want to buy 3 days ago so he doubled the price…

You guys are funny. Go back and look at my sales history. I'm not a scalper and have always made great deals for people here. And, these knives will be selling for more than I asked soon enough.

I have no idea what the market will be on these. Knives sell for over table all the time. But apparently I'm a POS. Really? Grow up.

Enjoy your weekend.

You guys are funny. Go back and look at my sales history. I'm not a scalper and have always made great deals for people here. And, these knives will be selling for more than I asked soon enough.

I have no idea what the market will be on these. Knives sell for over table all the time. But apparently I'm a POS. Really? Grow up.

Enjoy your weekend.

Did it sell? I actually figured they’d be going for more than you’re asking initially.

Did it sell? I actually figured they’d be going for more than you’re asking initially.

Yep, it's sold. I had no idea on the market for this just so I just listed a price. Some people haven't even gotten their yet from GP Knives. Considering what I was asking, it was what I thought was reasonable given the current and past prices for limited run CRKs. Show specials, limited runs, exclusives all sell for well over table. And a lot higher than I was asking in comparison.

But, I guess keyboard warriors have nothing to do though but to call me a POS and a Scalper. LOL.

Yep, it's sold. I had no idea on the market for this just so I just listed a price. Some people haven't even gotten their yet from GP Knives. Considering what I was asking, it was what I thought was reasonable given the current and past prices for limited run CRKs. Show specials, limited runs, exclusives all sell for well over table. And a lot higher than I was asking in comparison.

But, I guess keyboard warriors have nothing to do though but to call me a POS and a Scalper. LOL.

Did you buy it with the intention of selling it at twice the original price?

Can’t say if you are a POS, but you definitely flipped/scalped a knife. Does it take more than one flip/scalp to a flipper/scalper make?

I applied Ren Wax to the Sapele Mahogany. With the other wood inlays, you just channel Mr. Miyagi and wax on wax off. The wood grain on this one traps the wax in such a way that it's difficult to spread and remove. I'll have to find another way.

Back