The "Ask Nathan a question" thread

shipping cost to canada? picture of a behemother sheath? :)

I'm not Nathan but since it will be a Mashed Cat sheath, I'm certain that it will look like the same one which Eric did for the original Behemoth for CPK:

DXnqCBL.jpg

amqOSaD.jpg

There's a drainage opening at the end bit of the sheath. Can't help you on shipping $ to Canada question!

#stillnotnathan

Hi Nathan,

I noticed at the bottom of the last DEF sale thread you said “Come by our forum next week for the 4 1/2" FK2 pre-order.”. Are these blades a little shorter than the original FK2’s @ 4.625” or am I splitting hairs? ;)

Thanks,
Justin

^ Hmm?! Good eyes and brain coordination ;) I totally missed that one and wouldn't have connected anyway. Interesting that Nathan used the unofficial forumite generated acronym FK2 as opposed the correct "official" acronym UFK! maybe the Evil one is throwing us, his flock, a curveball there o_O

Hi Nathan,

I noticed at the bottom of the last DEF sale thread you said “Come by our forum next week for the 4 1/2" FK2 pre-order.”. Are these blades a little shorter than the original FK2’s @ 4.625” or am I splitting hairs? ;)

Thanks,
Justin

Yeah it's 4 5/8". It's the same as the original.

^ Hmm?! Good eyes and brain coordination ;) I totally missed that one and wouldn't have connected anyway. Interesting that Nathan used the unofficial forumite generated acronym FK2 as opposed the correct "official" acronym UFK! maybe the Evil one is throwing us, his flock, a curveball there o_O

I'm planning on giving this new batch a basic grind

Nathan, there's a thread in GKD correlating knives and cars as in if knives were cars...

I would not partake there but just for shytes & giggles, what says you about your knives? I'm so far drawing a blank because I'm thinking of what car co which does not produce lots of cars enmasse, makes performance cars at excellent value, runs circles around others, does not break down while requiring least amount of maintenance.

What says you?

OK, I found one but again it is a relative comparison:

Porsche! When compared to say Ferrari, Lamborghini, Shaguar and stuff like that!

is it allowed to ponder upon how soonish the DEK or a smaller such type blade is from being offered? .

I only ask because of the Behemother sale in progress ... and I am debating whether to tie up $700 plus ... just in case the DEK comes out in a week or two ...

so I'll ask politely and see if I am flogged or punished ... or if I'll get good estimates so I can tie up that much in another big blade right now ....

and have a cute puppy nearby in case I have to bribe Jo for assistance ...

Nathan, there's a thread in GKD correlating knives and cars as in if knives were cars...

I would not partake there but just for shytes & giggles, what says you about your knives? I'm so far drawing a blank because I'm thinking of what car co which does not produce lots of cars enmasse, makes performance cars at excellent value, runs circles around others, does not break down while requiring least amount of maintenance.

What says you?

OK, I found one but again it is a relative comparison:

Porsche! When compared to say Ferrari, Lamborghini, Shaguar and stuff like that!
I’d say they’re in the range of the Corvette, Coyote-based Mustangs, RT+Challengers or even the Nissan GTR’s.
Sleek and economical, but can blow the doors off of most supercars.

is it allowed to ponder upon how soonish the DEK or a smaller such type blade is from being offered? .

I only ask because of the Behemother sale in progress ... and I am debating whether to tie up $700 plus ... just in case the DEK comes out in a week or two ...

so I'll ask politely and see if I am flogged or punished ... or if I'll get good estimates so I can tie up that much in another big blade right now ....

and have a cute puppy nearby in case I have to bribe Jo for assistance ...

I wish the DEK1 were just a few weeks out, but it doesn't look like they will start shipping before the end of the year.

Back