The "Ask Nathan a question" thread

Technically, if your doctor gave you a note saying you're retarded, you're now socially justified in saying retard. So, you're correct.
Don't get cocky though. Nothing worse than a smug retard.
Since I converted from Judaism to Christianity decades ago, does that mean I can't tell Jewish American Princess jokes anymore?

Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist Could the any of the failed K20's be sold as training blades? Maybe blunt the edge significantly and mark them as "Training Use Only" or the like. Then sell them for a few hundred bucks? Without scales or anything extra possibly.

Delirious / half-drunk ramblings from last night...
Someone will try to sharpen them and sell them, and then Nathan will blamed for poor quality, IF he doesn't drill holes in them like training knives (like balisong trainers, and WE EXO-K trainers, Spyderco trainers, etc).

Someone will try to sharpen them and sell them, and then Nathan will blamed for poor quality, IF he doesn't drill holes in them like training knives (like balisong trainers, and WE EXO-K trainers, Spyderco trainers, etc).
That had crossed my mind, thus the massive blunting of the edge and marking them. It would take someone who is a pretty competent sharpener to do a passable job I would think though, especially if the edge is brought back a good bit, so it should be pretty obvious.

Also, if it wasn’t clear, I meant for individual practicing, not combat practice.

I figure it’s a long shot, but thought it would be worth asking. Worse that could happen is he says no. Right? ;)

I was still hoping to get a broken failed K20 to create a King Arthur sword-in-the-stone sculpture……?

Ideally it would have a few holes drilled in the tip end so I could epoxy it into a rock with some super duty epoxy so King Arthur can’t ever draw the sword. I am an artiste and a philosopher.

Back