The "Ask Nathan a question" thread

K18 or K20?

Why?
I love them Both, 2 completely different offering's by Dan, and Nathan

The K-20 is a beautiful, sleek, effective, and Lightweight unassuming sword that screams "Don't test my ability"

The K-18 is a Violent, angry, and very destructive sword, that screams {Game Over}

I like Both for different reasons, but the K-18 with its "Double Edge" and weight is still my Favorite (It"s gnarly)

If I remember correctly there are less than 100 of the K-18's in the wild.

and Nathan said he would NEVER make them again;)

I love them Both, 2 completely different offering's by Dan, and Nathan

The K-20 is a beautiful, sleek, effective, and Lightweight unassuming sword that screams "Don't test my ability"

The K-18 is a Violent, angry, and very destructive sword, that screams {Game Over}

I like Both for different reasons, but the K-18 with its "Double Edge" and weight is still my Favorite (It"s gnarly)

If I remember correctly there are less than 100 of the K-18's in the wild.

and Nathan said he would NEVER make them again;)

The K18 is the most powerful cutting tool we have ever produced.

The K20 is a deadly weapon.

Nate, what if you guys start only releasing and producing one knife a year, full production all year long? Would sure be a big eff you to the secondary price gouging.
From a business perspective, it tends to be more advantageous to sell everything you make promptly, as fast as you can make it, than deliberately slow sales down and sit on inventory.

So instead of putting $25k into a CD tomorrow, should I hand it to Nathan instead?
Have you seen the ROI vs the CD? 😂

Mentioned it in one of these threads; bank was saying, “Have you considered our CDs? Rate is currently 5.25% for a 6-month. If say, you put just $2500 in for 6-months, it would earn $6x.xx”.

And I thought, $2500 in CPKs has seen a better ROI in a week. 😂

JcUfi7BR.gif

Seriously man!? You know the answer without asking.

About two weeks.

😂😂😂

The facetious answer? Yes, you’re correct as it is always 2 weeks ;)

However, I had originally estimated ~ 2 years from the time when the preorder closed to completion of the most intricate ones. I was checking with Nathan because I know that he’s probably can’t wait to start on those horizontal satin finishes :)

#stillnotnathan

The facetious answer? Yes, you’re correct as it is always 2 weeks ;)

However, I had originally estimated ~ 2 years from the time when the preorder closed to completion of the most intricate ones. I was checking with Nathan because I know that he’s probably can’t wait to start on those horizontal satin finishes :)

#stillnotnathan
He is so looking forward to the satin finishes 😉. They will be worth the wait though. Functional art.

Back