• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad THE BAD Will Moon

Would love to hear the tune you'd be singing if you were among the group of members that Will stuck it to.

I am pretty sure that one (maybe two) of the accounts that were praising Will Moon a few weeks ago were actually him. I think that he has been running these dummy accounts for YEARS. One is even a paid account. Look at the syntax and argument style of the posters, then compare it to Will. The resemblance is uncanny. Can I prove this? No, and that is why I am not naming names. But it is my opinion that Will is playing a "long" game here and trying VERY hard to get back onto BF. Will is truly a "special" guy, and I for one am glad that he is permanently banned from this forum.

If you think I'm will, cool, but a simple Google search of my user name would reveal differently. I've been using this name for close to 15 years now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

SUUUUURE. And your ass went all morally correct and had to make your first post in support of a whiny thief?????
Makes perfect sense Einstein.
[emoji1361][emoji1361][emoji1361][emoji1361]
We liked you better when you joined and never posted .......why not try that again??

You know, I just got into high end knives about 6 months ago, which I think is when I created my account here. I've come to realise that this community is full of a group of fickle little cunts.

This is a family friendly forum, and you should watch your language. Be careful, your mom or wife may be reading this and think you're talking about them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Speaking on YouTube reviewers, apparently TheApostleP supports Will Moon now. Taken from the comments on his Will Moon MK 10 Bowie review, after somebody called out Will Moon in the comments and referenced this thread, here's Rob's response:

"I'm familiar with the thread, but I did reread much of it before writing this response. Frankly, it reads like most of the forum threads that have caused me to keep a very small footprint on forums. It's full of conjecture, speculation, and expectations based on emotion and anticipation, not on agreements between honorable men. The reason I steer clear of forums, and specifically threads like this one is to avoid making sarcastic and graceless comments about the ignorance and gutlessness of people who engage in Internet character assassination based upon hearsay, gossip and a total lack of understanding of facts, circumstances and the true character of the guy they're trashing. I have a very low tolerance for whiny drive-by high school girls on knife forums."

So there you have it folks, his opinion about BladeForums. Lol. What a joke.

I have to say, that is disappointing. His personality can be somewhat abrasive, but I always appreciated his review videos. I even tried to give him some business via his sharpening service, but he never wrote back.

This is my favorite part of his comment: "It's full of conjecture, speculation, and expectations based on emotion and anticipation, not on agreements between honorable men." He's half right. Will Moon is not an honorable man as has been proven time and time again. I suppose that folks who paid money up front expecting not to get scammed and then putting the scammer on blast are his definition of "conjecture, speculation, and expectations based on emotion and anticipation".

Video below for reference.

[video=youtube;7pjXLaNz89k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pjXLaNz89k[/video]

I have never liked Apostle. Gotta love his response above. Just the sort of thing you like to hear from a guy who brands himself as religious.

His videos are terrible, due to the constant phlegmy throat clearing he does. It doesn't surprise me that he never got back with you on sharpening, because it seems from his videos, he only sharpens knives for friends of his. What amuses me about him is that he charges people to sharpen their knives, and does so on a Wicked Edge. A WE is a device which is specifically designed to take the guesswork out of sharpening.

When someone like Rob Bixby stands up with information on the positive, you try to drag his name through the mud. Same goes for Tzvy Morias. These are well known collectors and figures in the knife community who have integrity. If anyone on this forum says anything positive, even people in positive, unimpeachable standing, your moderators close their threads and you call them shills. You attack without any rational anyone who offers evidence to contradict you without any evidence of your own.

Why? Because you believe that people might get scammed? If so, what evidence is there of any scams? If it was prevailent you'd think there'd be a myriad of people coming forth, but that's not the case. There hasn't been an actual complaint in this thread of any scams, but yet you insist they're there. Long waits, maybe, but no one paid for anything and then didn't recieve something for their money.

There's also no road to resolution here, no means by which things can be set right. In fact statements made by some of the membership here seem to indicate there is no way this conflict can be resolved. It doesn't matter if there's evidence of positive change, it doesn't matter if a person's livelihood and professional reputation are at stake, you just want to believe whatever it is that you want to believe.

Fuck Will Moon.

If we're being honest, that's a terrible attitude to have about life in general and a terrible way to treat people. I know for a fact there are people who do not renew their paid memberships on Bladeforums because of the way people on these boards conduct themselves. A lot of people. Bladeforums is losing a lot of potential income because of the way people are treated here.

Take a hike, scumbag. You defrauded a ton of people out of money, and were making a bunch of others wait on knives they had already paid for while you, instead of making the knives you had been paid for, made new knives to sell on Instagram and Facebook instead. You used the money from all the poor suckers who paid up front to live a sweet college kid lifestyle and drive around in a BMW and kept them on the hook for months and over a year for some folks. All of this, by the way, which was clearly documented by your own social media feeds. That cracks me up the most. "NUH UUUHHHH" meanwhile you're posting all about your vacations and whatnot. Good jerb. :thumbup:

Quiet!!!! I can't believe you brought up that horrid sound during all those pretentious vids!! That guy swallows a ton of phlegm during every vid!! Snorts and swallows the whole time!
Absolutely nauseating!!
Sanctimonious prick if there ever was one!!
He's another one that feels if he didn't get ripped off it's no biggie.
Pretty sure there's a commandment against stealing from your fellow man.
This just pisses me off badly.
Joe

Quite entertaining........but it is just a repeat brother!!
Same BS rolled out again and again.......at this point he can probably just copy and paste from all the other 'apology' threads.

I'm not will moon... Dont own any of his knives either. Pretty poor taste though to bash someone, and then not let them have a voice. I guess I'll just stick to the other forums and Instagram to buy and trade.

I agree, you should stick to Instagram where you have zero recourse if you get scammed. Speaking of people who scammed a lot of people, I would avoid Will Moon. From your comments? I'd avoid you too. Don't let the door hit ya.

I'm not will moon... Dont own any of his knives either. Pretty poor taste though to bash someone, and then not let them have a voice. I guess I'll just stick to the other forums and Instagram to buy and trade.

If you truly had an interest in this matter I would think you would do a little homework on the guy and see that he's been lying to people and acting like a clown for many years. He had plenty of chances in the past to clear his name and he chose not to worry about it then. Too late now, gotta live with his decisions. If he feels like he's changed his ways, then he should be able to prove it elsewhere and EARN some customers, rather than come here and beg to be let back in. I'm sure that if he proves to be a man of his word, he would be welcomed back into the community, but it will probably take several years of proving himself before that would even be considered.

Quiet!!!! I can't believe you brought up that horrid sound during all those pretentious vids!! That guy swallows a ton of phlegm during every vid!! Snorts and swallows the whole time!
Absolutely nauseating!!
Sanctimonious prick if there ever was one!!
He's another one that feels if he didn't get ripped off it's no biggie.
Pretty sure there's a commandment against stealing from your fellow man.
This just pisses me off badly.
Joe

Hey, Joe!

Yep, pretty much agreed there. I hate to say it, but at this point, I have a default setting. If I see a guy reviewing a high-end, custom knive on Youtube, I just pass. Why? Because there's a guy who is only going to say nice things about that knife, since most likely it was free, or Youtube guy is getting a hefty discount to push it. I mean, I get it. If I was given a knife which costs a grand or more, I'd be hard pressed to dog it too. The videos like that that I have seen, I always appreciate the super tiny attempts at making the viewer believe they are objectively critiquing the knife. "Well, and this clip isn't PEEEERRRRRfectly flush...", as they point to something that you can't actually see onscreen.

Here's a perfect example of the way he's displayed himself here in the past. If you observe all the letters that he himself bolded, you will get a better idea of his true feeling when he apologizes for something. :rolleyes:

Geez loweez, I often think how unforunate it is how people seem to come out of the woodwork with tons of negativity even after they've tried to make amends. Um did I miss something when I learned about honor- one wrong turn does not deserve another. A little bit of understanding would have been all we needed here, but alas, people would rather just be hostile.

How about this, I'll make an apology: I'm sorry. There, I've said it for the second time in this thread. I can't sleep at night when my reputation is on the line, hence the posting at 4am in the morn. Believe me I'd rather be sleeping. With a lack of a 75$ to make it better, you'll have to just deal with that. Now all of you people who think you can judge my honor by a misunderstanding, think of how honorable kicking a man when he's down is. Have some compassion, we're all here for a common hobby, some with more means than others, some with much less. I've had people renege on me plenty times, I don't look at it as a huge personal insult, but then again some people take a sharpened piece of steel a little too seriously. I think I may take a sabbatical from this forum just the same. I'm sure not a great many will be sorry to hear that, but perhaps I will have fewer stomach aches for it.

Another PITA associated with our hobby. Secondary market takes another hit and knife loving men do too. We need degrees of membership based on something other than a fee. Members of a certain club I'm thinking about won't allow changes in status based on a fee alone. Something to think about.

I have never liked Apostle. Gotta love his response above. Just the sort of thing you like to hear from a guy who brands himself as religious.

His videos are terrible, due to the constant phlegmy throat clearing he does. It doesn't surprise me that he never got back with you on sharpening, because it seems from his videos, he only sharpens knives for friends of his. What amuses me about him is that he charges people to sharpen their knives, and does so on a Wicked Edge. A WE is a device which is specifically designed to take the guesswork out of sharpening.

I get grossed out by his "manicure". I try to avert my eyes, but I can't. That's why I quit watching him a long time ago.

Here's a perfect example of the way he's displayed himself here in the past. If you observe all the letters that he himself bolded, you will get a better idea of his true feeling when he apologizes for something. :rolleyes:

Good find Corey! Kinda shows his character, or lack thereof. I love when people that have no clue about a situation and want to make one of those moral stands.
Our friend with a grand total of 1 post at the time should still read more & post less.
Joe

Back