• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad THE BAD Will Moon

Praise or blame him as you please. After the aggravation we've seen from this punk, he remains unwelcome here.

Praise or blame him as you please. After the aggravation we've seen from this punk, he remains unwelcome here.

Nope I totally get it... I danced on a knife edge (pun intended) and lucked out.

Lesson learned on my end to dig deeper on unknown sellers... and just wanted to share my chain of events.

The problem, as I see it, with this spoiled & entitled mutt is the fact that any time his history is brought to his attention he swears it's all BS. He refuses to own his major screw ups and claims there is a bunch of meanies on the forums who made all that nonsense up. He was then banned and couldn't defend himself.
CROCK!!! Everyone screws up, it's how the screwer upper deals with the aftermath that is the measure of that person's integrity.
No integrity shown with Moonie at all.

And Iron City......you got lucky!! Believe me! He is STILL sending out knives that are not up to snuff and must be returned to this day.
Pray yours doesn't develop rock or stick because his CS is not his strong point.
Joe

Last edited:
The guy who shot several others to death last week didn't shoot me. Just thought you'd like to know as a reflection on the shooter's character.

........And Iron City......you got lucky!! Believe me! He is STILL sending out knives that are not up to snuff and must be returned to this day.
Pray yours doesn't develop rock or stick because his CS is not his strong point.
Joe

Iron City bought a Sebenza, he'll be OK.

Sure is and it reminds me of that dick head on you tube doing the review on Dustin Turpin's knife. He says he knows DT is a dirty rotten no good thief.......but he didn't steal from me so why should I care??
Not too selfish.
Ugh
Joe

Sure is and it reminds me of that dick head on you tube doing the review on Dustin Turpin's knife. He says he knows DT is a dirty rotten no good thief.......but he didn't steal from me so why should I care??
Not too selfish.
Ugh
Joe

Oh, you mean Tzvy Morais. And here's BF member EpicSnuggleBunny's comment on that particular video, and I quote....."Good video. I think you made a good case for both the maker and his work. Much in the same way you did for Blackwood."

Personally, I don't give a f#*k if he's Pablo Picasso, still stole from a member of the knife community.

Last edited:
I now realize I made an error responding to this thread. Never been involved in any controversy in the last 11 years on this board and didn't/don't want to start now. Thanks for the feedback and it is a lesson learned to keep my mouth shut.

I now realize I made an error responding to this thread. Never been involved in any controversy in the last 11 years on this board and didn't/don't want to start now. Thanks for the feedback and it is a lesson learned to keep my mouth shut.

Just so you know, you didn't bring up anything that wasn't already brought up fresh 2 weeks ago. 2 threads are on page 2 right now, and this one references and links this very thread. Will Moon even makes an appearance. I can't see how you did a thing wrong by making a very fair and balanced post about your experience.

Oh, you mean Tzvy Morais. And here's BF member EpicSnuggleBunny's comment on that particular video, and I quote....."Good video. I think you made a good case for both the maker and his work. Much in the same way you did for Blackwood."

Personally, I don't give a f#*k if he's Pablo Picasso, still stole from a member of the knife community.

Thanks guys. My thread on that subject was closed but I may contact the mods soon to reopen for an update (if it is permitted). There have been some developments, not sure if the make things worse of better. Won't post in this thread for obvious reasons but just FYI.

Agreed. You have to take a collector's comments with a grain of salt as their "un-biased review" (Tzvy's words, not mine) are actually very biased as he invested his money and time supporting Will Moon. It's also important to keep in mind, majority of these YouTube contributors are not experts or knife makers, just everyday people of different walks of life commentating on their collection.

I guess he did the same thing with Dustin Turpin thief extraordinaire???
He won't get much sympathy or benefit of doubt here.......period. They have both out an out robbed a bunch of members here & elsewhere. Neither will own up to it. Moonie swears it never happened and everyone saying those mean things is full of shit. Turpentine just buries his head in the sand.........but hey Tzvy just says DT might be a bad guy, but he wasn't bad to him so it's cool.
Nauseating.
Joe
[emoji1361][emoji1361][emoji1361]

Tzvy is just protecting his investment. Hardly an objective reviewer, most guys on YouTube are basically playing show and tell.

Tzvy is just protecting his investment. Hardly an objective reviewer, most guys on YouTube are basically playing show and tell.

yeah and some of them show their ass, and tell you all you need to know about what kind of twats they are.

Speaking on YouTube reviewers, apparently TheApostleP supports Will Moon now. Taken from the comments on his Will Moon MK 10 Bowie review, after somebody called out Will Moon in the comments and referenced this thread, here's Rob's response:

"I'm familiar with the thread, but I did reread much of it before writing this response. Frankly, it reads like most of the forum threads that have caused me to keep a very small footprint on forums. It's full of conjecture, speculation, and expectations based on emotion and anticipation, not on agreements between honorable men. The reason I steer clear of forums, and specifically threads like this one is to avoid making sarcastic and graceless comments about the ignorance and gutlessness of people who engage in Internet character assassination based upon hearsay, gossip and a total lack of understanding of facts, circumstances and the true character of the guy they're trashing. I have a very low tolerance for whiny drive-by high school girls on knife forums."

So there you have it folks, his opinion about BladeForums. Lol. What a joke.

I have to say, that is disappointing. His personality can be somewhat abrasive, but I always appreciated his review videos. I even tried to give him some business via his sharpening service, but he never wrote back.

This is my favorite part of his comment: "It's full of conjecture, speculation, and expectations based on emotion and anticipation, not on agreements between honorable men." He's half right. Will Moon is not an honorable man as has been proven time and time again. I suppose that folks who paid money up front expecting not to get scammed and then putting the scammer on blast are his definition of "conjecture, speculation, and expectations based on emotion and anticipation".

Video below for reference.

[video=youtube;7pjXLaNz89k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pjXLaNz89k[/video]

Last edited:
He's half right. Will Moon is not an honorable man as has been proven time and time again. I suppose that folks who paid money up front expecting not to get scammed and then putting the scammer on blast are his definition of "conjecture, speculation, and expectations based on emotion and anticipation".

So who exactly was scammed? I'm expecting to see a lot of people who say they paid money up front with no product, but that doesn't seem to be the case. There are a couple of people in this thread who purchased items that were returned, including the OP who didn't actually order a knife and bought it secondhand, then recieved a full refund for a knife he had used for several months. That doesn't sound like dishonorable business practices, that actually sounds like a maker who wants to make their customer happy or whole.

I don't see anyone here who has paid for an item who hasn't recieved it, but I see repeatedly posted that theft or scams have occurred... so it begs the question, who has paid for a knife but hasn't recieved it?

Banning the maker and not allowing responses seems pretty dishonorable to me, especially when a professional reputation and a livelihood is at stake.

Back