The be all, end all thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the bestest folder there is. Is the Shebnsa really the bestest folder there is? Or is there one which is even bester?

My Mom said I can get a survival knife for my birthday... where can I get one that is sharp enough to cut platiminium???

where can I get one that is sharp enough to cut platiminium???

Right. You need a coated blade. Everybody knows that the coating on a blade is way harder dan the steel.

I wonder why theu do not make the blade out of the coating material??:confused:

Nuh uh... LT invented it... he invented steel before the bronze age. In fact, he started the Iron Age all by himself....

He also invented the zero edge, microwave popcorn and the bagless vacuum cleaner...

But not the Internet - that was Al Gore.

Last edited:
Yes but they ripped it off some other ripoff company

Suppose company A makes knife K. It gets ripped of by company B (they call it knife L) which in turn was ripped of by company C who call it knife M.

Now what happens if company A ripp off knife M? Do we have a circle ripp-off?:confused:

I hear the Umnumzumnumdumptietum is a knife with balls. What's up with that?

DUDE!!! I got one of those!!! it excels at engine block splitting.Better than my Busse but it won't whittle like my F1.:p

Suppose company A makes knife K. It gets ripped of by company B (they call it knife L) which in turn was ripped of by company C who call it knife M.

Now what happens if company A ripp off knife M? Do we have a circle ripp-off?:confused:

Company A would market it as "The Original K", or "Authentic K", and of course it would be tested by navy seals and forumites would dedicate a special forum where they would say "you suck" to whoever has the most expensive original and authentic k. They would also be inclined to LOVE stripes (not the movie, but like inmates and zebras). Then they would become extremely defensive about company A and no matter how badly K was made, they would flag and ban people who will try to sell unauthentic or rippoffed k's passed off as being from company a. You see, even though company B, and C produce a knife just as shitty as k at cheaper prices, company A wouldn't have to ripoff B or C or even improve k, as they already have the historic navy seal, officer, battle, war tested original k. I concur, no circle ripp-off.

Last edited:
Company A would market it as "The Original K", or "Authentic K", and of course it would be tested by navy seals and forumites would dedicate a special forum where they would say "you suck" to whoever has the most expensive original and authentic k. They would also be inclined to LOVE stripes (not the movie, but like inmates and zebras). Then they would become extremely defensive about company A and no matter how badly K was made, they would flag and ban people who will try to sell unauthentic or rippoffed k's passed off by company a. You see, even though company B, and C produce a knife just as shitty as k at cheaper prices, company A wouldn't have to ripoff B or C or even improve k, as they already have the historic navy seal, officer, battle, war tested original k. I concur, no circle ripp-off.

You lost me there mate.:confused: Can you start from the beginning?:confused:;)

GLASSBREAKER

CERAMIC BALL

SWEDGE

THUMBSTUDS

O-RINGS

The Umnumwhatyoucallit has it all...

I'm so sick of these TSA knife confiscations. I mean, as if it's not enough that knives aren't allowed on airplanes anymore, think of all the poor guys who have walked right into the airport, past the 5 or 6 signs that warn what items not to bring on the plane, only to have some TSA jerk take their knife away from them.

I mean, what kind of world are we living in when a man can't deliberately and knowingly break the law and not suffer any consequences?

I think we all need to go out and buy an eBayed lot of TSA confiscated knives, and walk defiantly back into that metal detector line with a pocket full of them.

And when they confiscate the knives again, we can yell "Ha ha! You already confiscated these once, you jerks!"

That'll show 'em who's boss.

I'm new here. I just registered and haven't read any threads yet.

What knife should I get? :confused: I want the best one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back