The be all, end all thread!

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by LaBella, Aug 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Planterz

Planterz

Mar 26, 2004
    Surely you mean Gloria Gaynor. Yes, Cake's version is better than that disco shit, but Gloria Gaynor did it 18 years prior. Sorry to nitpick.

2. markksr

markksr

Mar 15, 2007
    Yes, Gloria Gaynor wrote the original song, but CAKE changed the lyrics, albeit slightly, and that's what I posted, so it would be incorrect to attribute the altered lyrics to her. Sorry to nitpick.

And don't call me Shirley...:D

3. jeffreyliu838

jeffreyliu838

Oct 7, 2007
    What the hell? A knife having soul? I couldn't care less. If a production knife is better for what you need, it's better. If a custom knife is better for what you need, it's better. If your buying a knife for it's "soul" the custom will be better because it is unique, but in every other case, soul takes no part in judgment of quality.

4. LaBella

LaBella ←JerzeeDevil→ Moderator

Jan 12, 2003
    Please noobs: read this thread and stop embarrassing your mother.

thanks in advance,

Ron LaBella

5. cajun_frye

cajun_frye Banned BANNED

Sep 3, 2008
    seb>strider hands down! nuff said!

6. flashlife

flashlife

Feb 16, 2007
    I was gonna post on this thread, but after reading it, I forgot what I was gonna say...so I guess I won't post anything...No Wait! ...

7. Chewy1

Chewy1

Jun 5, 2006
    Please delete...duplicate post!

8. Royalmist

Royalmist

Apr 29, 2007
    Amen sister!

9. enderwiggin

enderwiggin

Nov 18, 2006
    I think carpet knives cut carpet much better than my Strider. For one thing they're designed to cut carpet. For another, I scratched up my Strider cutting carpet on a concrete floor today. Carpet cutting blades are disposable and only cost $1.00 for a pack of 10. I can't see why anybody believes in these "super steels" when I can cut carpets for $1.00. I my opinion no steel is a good steel if it can't cut carpet and be disposable. So therefore any super steel is junk. I cut 100 swatches of carpet with my Strider, and 100 with disposable carpet blades. I noticed the disposable carpet blades were much sharper after I changed to a new blade, while the Strider remained dull. Obviously this proves mat knives have better steel than S30v.

10. Royalmist

Royalmist

Apr 29, 2007
    Preach it sister!

11. rough rider

rough rider Banned by Moderators Banned

Jun 18, 2008
    ive been getting by with my benchmades and even one crkt m21 04 and sum other odd ball stuff with no complaints! does this mean that my beer budget has to turn into a fine wine budget to appeal the masses of people to only say in a comment on here every once and a while that i own a seb! ahhh i spend the extra money on a handgun or rifle and keep cutting stuff with my pauper so called knifes! i pass

12. quinque voces

quinque voces

Oct 18, 2005
    This thread is worthless without pics!!!!!!!!!!

13. slayergut

slayergut

Jun 30, 2007
    yes.more pics!!

14. enderwiggin

enderwiggin

Nov 18, 2006
  15. Buffalohump

Buffalohump

Sep 7, 2006
    Surefire or Fenix?

16. slayergut

slayergut

Jun 30, 2007
    Surefenix

17. Jos

Jos

Oct 23, 2006
    Leatherman.

18. kingmanted

kingmanted

Aug 5, 2008
    Can INFI really cut through any cold steel knife?

19. zenheretic

zenheretic Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 29, 2005
    Only when wielded by the once and future king.

20. zenheretic

zenheretic Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 29, 2005
    There aren't many threads on Helle, but what I want to know is why the Helle not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.