The be all, end all thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could keep only one S30V Cold Steal knife which one would it be?

Doesn't matter as long as it's not a linerlock because everyone who's anyone knows that all linerlocks are penis-chopping death machines which are made by dishonest fools in China to sell to suckers...

Last edited:
Excuse me for asking, but i'm new here...
Please dont be hard on me, maybe this has been posted before.

Does the WASP knife come in S30V? Is it made by Cold Steal? Is it a foldable knife with a linerlock? I heard you can play basketball with it?:confused:

Excuse me for this noob question!

It took me nearly 20 years to finally decide on purchasing a Sebenza. Needless to say I have spent many times the amount of the purchase price buying all types of knives; sellling most. Now I feel my quest is over, at least till Christmas when the new CRK comes out. :) I love this knife; it has no equal in my eyes, in terms of production knives.

I just received my classic MM this week, bought it off another member on this forum who gave me a great deal. This is one knife I will never sell and will be my weekend warrior every weekend. To those who never experienced a Sebenza; it is worth every penny, and 20 years of dreaming, have a great evening!

Excuse me for asking, but i'm new here...
Please dont be hard on me, maybe this has been posted before.

Does the WASP knife come in S30V? Is it made by Cold Steal? Is it a foldable knife with a linerlock? I heard you can play basketball with it?:confused:

Excuse me for this noob question!

Have u hrd of tis new wasp knifes.

I dont no if u have, Im gona make a thread just 2 tell every1 how kool it is.

i was wondering since a double edged dagger is good for stabbing,what will a knife with 18edges be good for?And what is the term given to a knife with 18 edges?

Can someone please explain the allure of a Maserati? I hear they're really nice, but they look so simple and are so expensive. :confused:

People seem to like them a lot more than the Ford Taurus. Could somebody explain why? :confused:

LOL!

And I just don't get the Lambhorginis!

What's so great about a car that out performs other cars?

More people buy Hondas...

Those must be better.

Hey guys.i need help.I have sharpened the thumbstud on my sebenza and now im having trouble opening the knife because my thumb has been cut off.do you guys have similar experiences?

Hey guys.i need help.I have sharpened the thumbstud on my sebenza and now im having trouble opening the knife because my thumb has been cut off.do you guys have similar experiences?

sometimes those thumbstuds are thumb PRICKS! I know that feeling :D

I have a 30/30 rifle and 20/20 vision , does that mean I have a 50/50 chance of getting a deer ? if I put a 2x scope on , do my odds increase to 100% ?

I have a 30/30 rifle and 20/20 vision , does that mean I have a 50/50 chance of getting a deer ? if I put a 2x scope on , do my odds increase to 100% ?

ONLY in VEGAS, ....baby!

Who makes Striders and do they know about Cold Steel? Hmmmm

OMFG BREAKING NEWS! :p

"I think I'll bump this old thread from 4 years ago and reply as if it is still relevant. All following posters will fail to notice that the thread is 4 years old and will also reply as if the original poster still cares or is even alive"

"I was going to post a picture of my EDC to that super long thread. You know a picture of that wallet, watch and pocket knife I carry with me everyday. Then I gots ta thinking - Hey I have a lot of stuff I never use but paid a ton of money for. Maybe I should throw all that crap in the picture too. Ya know to kinda justify the purchase. I'm sure everybody will believe I really carry this every day...

2 Surefire M6
4 tactical folders
3 fixed blades
5 custom "slippies"
1 Garden Gnome
32 Atwood tools in multiple anodizings
3 sets of Carbon Fiber brass knuckles
16 Hinderer Kubatons
Box of Glo-Toobs
42 feet of para cord
1 shaved squirrel that shoots laser beams outta its eyes
A baker's dozen of tactical pens
2 Stingray wallets
1 doo-hickey that servers no real purpose

I'm guessing the worst that could happen is that i would get a couple of responses asking me how I keep my pants up or warning me not to fall overboard into a lake"

I tried to search but it didn't work.
This thread needed a bump anyways.

Well, I EDC all that stuff AND a 5" Les Brown 1911 and OWB a Battle Mistress (along with 5 spare mags). I live in Florida where it is 100 degrees every day, and I conceal it all easily with just a t-shirt

I went through all that lesser stuff, but after the AC in my Jetta gave out, I got over the new car hype and just stay home.

This be all, end all thread really helped me fine-tune my rig. :thumbup: Why would anyone screw around with anything else?

What's with these Spabenzarcos I keep hearing so much about? Are they really worth the money?

It doesn't matter what knife I use...

[youtube]10C68Gzd5GM[/youtube]
CAKE said:
At first I was afraid
I was petrified
I kept thinking
I could never live without you by my side
But then I spent so many nights
Just thinking how you'd done me wrong
And I grew strong
I learned how to get along
So now you're back