The Case Barlow is BACK

Fun Halloween Barlow.

i-Mb49nSQ-L.jpg

That looks nice. If they made one of those with a single spear blade, I might actually buy one. :cool: :thumbsup:
Are those ss or cv ?
To me the two blades feel so much better and solid in hand . The single is nice but 2 blades FTW :D
I have both but all kidding a side it’s just a matter of preference :thumbsup:
I do like my single blade camp fire bone
JyU74tb.jpg

Are those ss or cv ?
To me the two blades feel so much better and solid in hand . The single is nice but 2 blades FTW :D
I have both but all kidding a side it’s just a matter of preference :thumbsup:
I do like my single blade camp fire bone
JyU74tb.jpg
Yes... like this.

I don't suppose we'll ever get everything we want in a knife, but like JohnDF says, if they made this knife with the giraffe bone, in CV steel.... and engrave a "Lone Star" on the bolster..... I'd probably buy a dozen of them, and gift them to some of my friends and family.

The mail brought me this great looking Case Barlow!!! Thanks for the B'Day present Greg!!:)
And for removing the garish multi-color etch first!!!:D I have been wanting to try out Case's Stainless in a Barlow, but my dear family snatches them away as soon as I get one!!!:rolleyes:
With a little help from me!!:)
This one is the keeper!!!:thumbsup: Case has been making good-looking Barlows in the last few years!!!
Nice-looking bone on this special edition!!!:thumbsup:
@Leslie Tomville
Case Greg 1.jpg Case Greg 2.jpg

I have "a few" Barlows, including five Case Barlows from the current run, (I just couldn't help myself!:)), but the new sawcut has become the one I want to put in my pocket the most.
DSC00257-X2.jpg
Very nice my friend !
I’m slowly and methodically Unsubscribing to all the threads in the traditional section due to the poor and over board modding going on here.
Glad I caught your post before I unsubscribed.
Take care and hopefully I’ll see you soon on the general forum side we’re it’s more user friendly in more ways then one :)

Last edited:
Back