The Case Barlow is BACK

I just picked up a bone stag Case Barlow and I am loving it. It's the perfect size for the pocket. The salesman was trying to wrap it back up in the paper to put it back in the box and I said don't worry about that it's going straight in my pocket. I will be carrying this one for a long time.

I got mine in the mail yesterday (brown sawcut bone) and man these are some really nice knives. I could not be more impressed with the quality and fit and finish on my knife. This is the third case knife I've bought in 12 months and at the price point I'm having a hard time being seduced by similarly styled gec's. I hope case keeps it up with the quality they've put out in this run of knives.

There looks to be another single blade clip point coming out, in 'Deep Canyon Jig Autumn Bone.'
I thought I could resist buying another one of these.

6GydOA5.jpg

Ordered up my wintertime CV in brown sawcut bone this morning. I'm hoping the weather will be cooler soon!

Just picked up a Sawcut Brown cv. This thing is really nice and just as nice as the GECs I have had. If it had a swedge it would be over the top.

Nice heft, scale coloring and shape, walk and talk and centering. Wish I would have bought more

Just picked up a Sawcut Brown cv. This thing is really nice and just as nice as the GECs I have had. If it had a swedge it would be over the top.

Nice heft, scale coloring and shape, walk and talk and centering. Wish I would have bought more
My sentiments exactly. They knocked these outta the park didn't they? ;)

Back