The Case Barlow is BACK

What a keeper !
UNzWxKo.jpg

I am so disappointed in an online dealer, i broke down and ordered a brown sawcut on the 17th, and was notified TODAY that it actually was not in stock when i ordered it so i was refunded and told they wont be getting anymore! O well its a bummer but at least i get to see all these great pics!! Keep em comming!

I am so disappointed in an online dealer, i broke down and ordered a brown sawcut on the 17th, and was notified TODAY that it actually was not in stock when i ordered it so i was refunded and told they wont be getting anymore! O well its a bummer but at least i get to see all these great pics!! Keep em comming!
They’re still around. Just move on to another retailer.

Anyone get a black synthetic yet? I’m close to pulling the trigger but holding out in case (no pun) they release one in some sort of nice wood.

Just ordered one from collector knives, thanks guys! Cant wait to get it in hand. It is going to be set aside for my son Matthew. He is 3 weeks old
That's a great idea but if he starts chasing girls at 4 years old like I did, he may not want to play with knives like us old guys.:)

It has been my experience that girls started chasing me about the same time I started carrying a pocket knife. I am not sure if this has been a coincidence or a correlation.
You handsome little devil ,you ,but I am sure it was probably just the knife they were after.

Back