The CRK Insingo Hangout!

eM6f60A.jpg

slicing up cardboard

mmmmmmmm love this knife

Very nice! How was the edge after that stuff. I've had a really good experience with my current insingo edge retention. Maybe it's the blade grind that makes the difference?? It holds an edge three times as Long as my previous Sebs. And they were all made after the supposed RC hike. Who knows. Love the pic!!

It's sometimes difficult to actually see the condition of a CRK in pictures.
IMG_2584_zpslttyvenc.jpg

Drastic difference in just rotating the knife just a hair to catch light just right
IMG_2585_zpsnvzv9kwb.jpg

Nice Gizler, I just hate seeing a knife being babied. I use mine frequently and love it.

It's Been seeing a lot of time at work and home.

Guessing the Techno experiment didn't work out? And how are you liking that Ritter? Seems we like to flirt with others, but we keep coming back to our trusty Sebs. There's just something different about them that's refreshing in a way from any other knife. I'm rediscovering my Large 21 in the past couple days and with a fresh screaming 18 dps toothy edge that makes it so much more enjoyable. I just need to clean mine, got crap all over it right now. What a knife, and thank God for choices lol although the choices make it hard for me to remain faithful to just one.

Hey man! Well.....the techno is great......but to small for my XXL hands. I wanted to love it, but just would not fit in my hand. The mini Ritter/Wilkins grip is a keeper. I love it and use it often.

But as always.....the seb it my go to knife. It sees all kinds of use at work, home, and everything in between. Super easy to maintenance and keep clean.

I used it a ton today working on this rat rod project, and some wiring for an injector harness earlier today.

Guessing the Techno experiment didn't work out? And how are you liking that Ritter? Seems we like to flirt with others, but we keep coming back to our trusty Sebs. There's just something different about them that's refreshing in a way from any other knife. I'm rediscovering my Large 21 in the past couple days and with a fresh screaming 18 dps toothy edge that makes it so much more enjoyable. I just need to clean mine, got crap all over it right now. What a knife, and thank God for choices lol although the choices make it hard for me to remain faithful to just one.

I guess I'm jumping on the band wagon. Just received my first Sebenza 21 a couple days ago. Still a pretty new to knives but know a good thing when I see it. Plan on it being used.Welcome everyone.image.jpg

Last edited:
I am so out of touch with flashlights now I can't even recognize the light in the photos. What's that?

I am so out of touch with flashlights now I can't even recognize the light in the photos. What's that?

Haha. Funny enough Andy, I'm starting to get back into them. I know.....crazy.

It's an Okluma TinyDC. It's a remake of the mac's Tri-EDC light. Phenomenal light. I always wanted a Macs Tri-EDC and missed my opportunity. But this thing is amazing. And I've heard that jeffs (okluma) lights are even better than what macs ever were.

Haha. Funny enough Andy, I'm starting to get back into them. I know.....crazy.

It's an Okluma TinyDC. It's a remake of the mac's Tri-EDC light. Phenomenal light. I always wanted a Macs Tri-EDC and missed my opportunity. But this thing is amazing. And I've heard that jeffs (okluma) lights are even better than what macs ever were.
Must be the knives. They kicked my interest for lights out of my mind totally. I now work, sleep, eat, and rest knives. I know, it's unhealthy but I just can't stop thinking about them knives. But I will find out more about the Okluma.

Must be the knives. They kicked my interest for lights out of my mind totally. I now work, sleep, eat, and rest knives. I know, it's unhealthy but I just can't stop thinking about them knives. But I will find out more about the Okluma.
I was all lights all last summer and fall. Didn't even look at the forums here too much. Now it's the opposite again lol.

I was all lights all last summer and fall. Didn't even look at the forums here too much. Now it's the opposite again lol.

I guess once the fuel for interest dies a little our mind will start wondering to something else. Thankfully we can't own a gun where I am or I will have another new hobby to go to and stay broke. I have only 3 hobbies in my life. Photography, which is also my full time work now, flashlights, and now knives. These are good enough to keep me busy.

Back