The Endura Thread

Well, I finally broke down today and purchased my first Endura, I picked ZDP-189.

I already have K390 in a PM2, a Ladybug, and now on pre-order in what will be my 2nd Delica.

I guess the possibility of the ZDP-189 Endura being discontinued was enough to push me over the edge.

I only have ZDP-189 in a Dragonfly and because if it, I know that I want more.

I sharpened my Delica ZDP for the first time, not that it needed it, but maaaan the edge it takes...

ZDP-189 is a fantastic steel..

Q6p5gsx.jpg

9wMDbCm.jpg

My dad and I bought two Clip-it serrated endures back in the early 90's at a shop in frostburg, MD. I carried that knife for almost a decade. I reluctantly sold it on here many many years ago. Wish I still had it.

I understand completely, that would have been a great one to keep forever. I don't know what your collection is like, but maybe get yourself a nice shiny new one, just to ease the pain and all.

I have been on a Endura buying spree after I have been enjoying the S30V , just bought a Zome in Hap40 and a Supergold. Had a green one and sold that to a fellow worker. Waiting for brown Micarta scales for the supergold.

I have been on a Endura buying spree after I have been enjoying the S30V , just bought a Zome in Hap40 and a Supergold. Had a green one and sold that to a fellow worker. Waiting for brown Micarta scales for the supergold.

I also see that they have a DLC Endura now.

It looks like a knife I would love, but I'll wait til they come out in something other than VG10, not that there's anything wrong with VG10...
I think I’m going to get the endela with the wave. I don’t like vg-10 all that much, but I don’t have an endela and I don’t have anything with a wave feature

Back