The HOGB8 Thread

Which style for the satin HOGB8?

• Regulator blade and handle shape, with .30+" thickness, but in satin INFI

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Basic blade and handle shape, but with modest swedged clip and massive thickness

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I told ya 2 weeks! will be February! ... well at least mine :D Hope those long clips are first out or it may be Mar` I'd bet there was a bunch of these

Bumpity Bump.

Good luck to all of those going for the Forsaken Mistresses today... Hope you get what you want!!!

I got one, but I sure would have liked to get a Nuked one as well. I settled for a blue blade/black canvas micarta handle. It will be awesome!;):thumbsup:

Nice Score Private...I passed this time...Spent WaaaaaY to much on Fishing Gear:eek:

Now where are those HOGB8's..:cool::cool::thumbsup:

Fishing gear is a good alternative.;):thumbsup:
Just under 6K for fishing gear...This boat venture in Hawaii is paying off, but I still end up losing blowing profits on plane ticket and couple months being a Bum fishing for tuna:rolleyes::cool:....Spent roughly the same last year, but different equipment

That doesn’t sound like losing to me!!! More like having your cake and eating it, too!!! :D:D:D
More Like catching My Fresh Tuna and Ono and eating it too!! I must admit the charters continue to go up so I have to commit to more expense in the future and as long as the locals(restaurants/corner groceries) continue to buy Fresh Catch of the day I will continue to be a slave to the boat....;):cool::thumbsup:

!!!! ONO !!!! Also Known as "Wahoo" the fastest fish in the sea...Tender White meat puts Tuna and Mahi to shame!!! I'm sure you've heard of "Cevice" marinated fish with Lime Juice, onions, jalapenos...Well in Hawaii there is "POKE"(Poke-A) which is similar with some of the flavors of Hawaii in the Marinade...They sell it everywhere in many variations...Tuna, Ocatapus, Mahi, Ono...you get the picture and its amazing with ONO!!!!

Back