The HOGB8 Thread

Which style for the satin HOGB8?

• Regulator blade and handle shape, with .30+" thickness, but in satin INFI

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Basic blade and handle shape, but with modest swedged clip and massive thickness

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
do you know whether at this stage they accept little change on our order like dc to satin?

I think that would have been awesome, for you guys to test them out first!
I'm down for that! I'm the perfect candidate too- no shipping required! no lost in the mail issues - 50 yards from the woods and swamps- I've watched all Robs chopping videos and dozens of all kinds of other ones so I know how to properly beat the hell out of a Busse with confidence~

Lastly, I have my ashole stump in the yard that I doubt can be whooped by a Busse ... Might have to get me a Walmart Machete- that could do it... cause I doubt a Busse can hurt it.... but I'd try it if I thought it was up to the task... I dunno.... Ah, naw` ... :D:eek::p

...I have my ashole stump in the yard that I doubt can be whooped by a Busse ...

The HOGB8 and something to pound on it with should do it. That's why it should have been called the

STUMP BUSTER!!!!!

(Plus the fact that it wouldn't exist without him:D)

Last edited:
Awe Sheesh.... You Guyyyyyyyyyyys...:oops::oops::oops:

Thank You, but really, it's thumbs up to Will for getting this frEIGHT train rolling and to ALL of YOU who made it happen, I was just there to help shovel coal like the rest of ya!!!;)

So, here's EIGHTy (BF wouldn't let me post 800) thumbs up to you guys...

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:cool:

Back