The Inkosi Appreciation Thread

Can anybody out there post side-by-side pics of a large PJ drop point with a large Starkosi? The Starkosi is so cool...but there’s a rugged majesty about the PJ that I just keep going back to. My small needs company and I just can’t decide (and before you say it, I’m not getting both ;)).

Thanks in advance!

Can anybody out there post side-by-side pics of a large PJ drop point with a large Starkosi? The Starkosi is so cool...but there’s a rugged majesty about the PJ that I just keep going back to. My small needs company and I just can’t decide (and before you say it, I’m not getting both ;)).

Thanks in advance!

Don’t have side by side but compare this to the one above.

Thanks in advance!

I have a Starbenza 25 & a PJ Inkozi Insingo, so that's not really what you're looking for as a side-by-side. I'll offer this though. I like my Starbenza 25 & I like my PJ Inkozi, but maybe, just maybe, I'd like the Inkozi a little bit more if it was in the Wilson Starburst pattern. My Starbenza has been carried about a year & a half longer than my plain Inkozi and the snail trails are there, but they just aren't as obvious unless you look closely.

Limited ’bushcraft’ Inkosi edition for local CRK enthusiasts from Poland... together with a stealth black-on-black patch! Yeah!

IMG_5846.JPG

IMG_5847.JPG

IMG_5848.JPG

(thanks Tim for support!)

Limited ’bushcraft’ Inkosi edition for local CRK enthusiasts from Poland... together with a stealth black-on-black patch! Yeah!

IMG_5846.JPG

IMG_5847.JPG

IMG_5848.JPG

(thanks Tim for support!)
That's cool. I've gotta have Tim put something on one for me but haven't figured out what yet.

A Inkosi Insingo 25 or Sebenza Insingo 21 is the question..maybe both?

It's so much easier having 1 bro. The only one I'd like to handle is natural micart insingo.

The last few months I've felt that I really, really need an Inkozi with black micarta inserts. I only have two CRKs, but even now I have trouble deciding which one to put in my pocket every day. Another one would really confuse me.

Back