The Inkosi Appreciation Thread

So it doesn't sound like we are getting the Tantokosi at Blade, but more likely later in the year. Curious if anything else is lined up for the Inkosi for Blade though.

Murphjd25, you take some amazing images... what camera / lens are you using?
Believe it or not, Just my iPhone! I am just lucky to have some access to some very beautiful land that has been untouched for hundreds of years. And is going to stay that way besides my cabin. (That I’m building):)

Last edited:
I promise to try!

I'm meeting a buddy and his daughters to see "Solo" soon, so I'll try to get the teenage one to show me how to do it on my phone. When I joined BF, I basically learned enough "computer" to be able to order the knives I "need". :)

So, if made for show, does that mean they won’t be made available for the masses?
These were made especially for Blade Show and all the larges sold out there. CRK did come back with some smalls they are going to put up on their site but I forget when. Follow all their social media. Other than that they will probably make them in the future but they haven't announced anything.

Was asking because looking to get my first ever Damascus knife and want it to be a CRK. Thought maybe this could be it. I will just keep looking. Thx

I hope this is ok here, as I didn’t want to start a new thread just for this question. Has there been any report of if/when the Inkosi line will be made with unique graphics and/or wood inlays?

I recently bought a really nice small sebenza with the Solar System graphic and raindrop damascus blade that I thought would become my EDC. However, it was unable to take the small carbon fiber Inkosi out of my pocket. My thought in getting the Solar System small sebenza was to have something unique to carry everyday that I would use for everything and carry for years. But I’ve just come to the conclusion that the small Inkosi checks all of my boxes. So it would be great to have some more options besides the micarta.

I hope this is ok here, as I didn’t want to start a new thread just for this question. Has there been any report of if/when the Inkosi line will be made with unique graphics and/or wood inlays?

I recently bought a really nice small sebenza with the Solar System graphic and raindrop damascus blade that I thought would become my EDC. However, it was unable to take the small carbon fiber Inkosi out of my pocket. My thought in getting the Solar System small sebenza was to have something unique to carry everyday that I would use for everything and carry for years. But I’ve just come to the conclusion that the small Inkosi checks all of my boxes. So it would be great to have some more options besides the micarta.
I think it's inevitable that they will do things like that with the Inkosi but I have not heard anything official. In the meantime you can always ask them to add a custom CAD graphic if you have something in mind. They can add it to a new knife or you can send one in.

Back