The Inkosi Appreciation Thread

4dFrPg3.jpg
Well done! Like the Seamaster strap matching Inkosi inlay and sunglasses.

Well done! Like the Seamaster strap matching Inkosi inlay and sunglasses.

Many thanks brother! I like to have my blade and shades match my watch whenever I can. It's a great way to tie my favorite hobbies together... Not to mention a good excuse to buy more knives :D

My lawn bag clipping carry-
Lost it two days ago while doing yard work..Searched high and low for it. Then decided to pull 4 trashbags out of the bin and go through the contents to see if I could find it.
Of course, 3 bags emptied out and sifted..I pulled this one out and caught a glimpse of it. The really funny thing is, I previously pulled all the bags out of the bin and sat them aside to see if it was in the bottom of the bin.
SMH

RVzkHGf.jpg

My lawn bag clipping carry-
Lost it two days ago while doing yard work..Searched high and low for it. Then decided to pull 4 trashbags out of the bin and go through the contents to see if I could find it.
Of course, 3 bags emptied out and sifted..I pulled this one out and caught a glimpse of it. The really funny thing is, I previously pulled all the bags out of the bin and sat them aside to see if it was in the bottom of the bin.
SMH

Yikes- that was a good thing you did not give up the search! Makes me want to buy that Garrett metal detector sitting in my Amazon cart...

Yikes- that was a good thing you did not give up the search! Makes me want to buy that Garrett metal detector sitting in my Amazon cart...

I actually looked on craigslist for metal detectors for a decent price..because I would replace it. I have alot of knives, but this one get's a decent amount of use and the others are part of a collection that never sees the pocket..except one Umnumzaan.

My small micarta caught on something I was carrying the other day and clattered to the concrete. Rough sidewalk concrete. It has a few extra marks now.

My small micarta caught on something I was carrying the other day and clattered to the concrete. Rough sidewalk concrete. It has a few extra marks now.

I think I would prefer the sound of the bouncing to alert me..No offense to anyone that would find my prize..but ;)

Back