The Inkosi Appreciation Thread

Received this Tuesday and in the pocket it went and has stayed there since. I’m really liking the insingo blade.
i-CFVXhSh-X2.jpg

UseitorLoseit,

One nice looking knife. You must be one of the 1st to score a damascus blade on a Inkosi as I jut look and you can only order Plain blade. What do the call that pattern?

UseitorLoseit,

One nice looking knife. You must be one of the 1st to score a damascus blade on a Inkosi as I jut look and you can only order Plain blade. What do the call that pattern?

Yes I think there were a limited number made for Bladeshow this year. The Damasteel pattern is called Björkmans Twist. I've heard talk about possible regular production Damasteel Inkosi versions in the future but not from an official source.

Yes I think there were a limited number made for Bladeshow this year. The Damasteel pattern is called Björkmans Twist. I've heard talk about possible regular production Damasteel Inkosi versions in the future but not from an official source.
I put on an email to CRK asking for more information on the steel itself. When I hear back I'll see if they will tell us how many there were.

Recently replaced my 25 for EDC. But I do rotate it with many others to avoid jealousy amongst the pack.

I absolutely love my Inkosis. I only wish I could get one with wood or carbon fiber inlays, polished Titanium scale faces and a Tanto blade. I have the Sebenza 21 BladeHQ dealer exclusive with the Tanto blade and carbon fiber inlays, but I like the robust feel and improved pocket clip design of the Inkosis better.
d3MR4yx.jpg

8rr2LK2.jpg

Back