The new Condor Warlock

dakine, did you see the Barong machete? Another very important tool to check out, I think, is the Thai-enep. The balance seems great for Kali practitioners.

Now that the Speed Bowie handle pattern is around I think a larger barong blade would look great on it. :cool:

I would want the Kukri, but I just cant justify the purchase of a large fixed blade at this point in my life when folders and small fixed blades can accomplish all of my cutting tasks. They all look like good knives even though I cant justify the purchase.

I know bud, I know. :D I always try to justify\rationalize the next cutting tool and it gets hard when you have multiples in that ''slot''. But life is short and there's no guarantee that we come back, so I just grab one for giggles and shnitz now and then.
:)

dakine, did you see the Barong machete? Another very important tool to check out, I think, is the Thai-enep. The balance seems great for Kali practitioners.

Yes indeed already have one, the Condor Barong is one of the best on the market IMO, the length and weight is perfect for me. It would be perfect for boar knife hunting too. The Thai-enep is also on my must get list, i like the longer handle for higher grip.

Now that the Speed Bowie handle pattern is around I think a larger barong blade would look great on it. :cool:

I would buy that in a second.

You and me both! I'd love to replace my 18" CS model with a big bad Condor.

Yay! Finally a quality duku candong style parang that isn't made of a old leaf spring. Not that I have anything against leaf springs.

I'd be all over that Garuda if it had natural handles.

The Hudson Bay is on my shopping list.

Must have all 4, I really like the Garuda though, may pick some up for camping and hunting buddies when available.

Funny, because while I like all of the new models unveiled thus far, the Garuda is probably my least favorite. Love the name, though. I'd like to see what models named "Hanuman", "Kali", "Shiva" and "Ganesha" would look like. Maybe even "Jagannatha." :D

Those weren't ever in Godzilla movies though :D

I know bud, I know. :D I always try to justify\rationalize the next cutting tool and it gets hard when you have multiples in that ''slot''. But life is short and there's no guarantee that we come back, so I just grab one for giggles and shnitz now and then.
:)

That part comes when I move out of the dorm and escape the 6inch blade limit.

That part comes when I move out of the dorm and escape the 6inch blade limit.

I had to balance 4 snakes, 3 lizards, and a scorpion along with machetes and knives, all under my bunk bed in my dorm so I wouldn't get caught by the R.A. I was lucky I knew my roommate before-hand. He also had to live with Godzilla toys around my computer.

Those weren't ever in Godzilla movies though :D

But they SHOULD HAVE BEEN. :D

Seriously, though, dude--congrats on knocking it out of the park once again this year. Not a single design that I don't like. Even though I say the Garuda is my least favorite that just means it's the last one on the list of all the ones I like! :D:thumbup:

Can't wait to get my hands on an Engineer's Bolo.

I just downloaded the catalog, i got the specs on the locknessmuk that I wanted, I need to pick that up along with a few others, great job! Joe.

... He also had to live with Godzilla toys around my computer.

I don't really think he had to put up with the toys, rather you had to put up with his lack of them :D (Or I just think that because I like Godzilla, too)

As for the Garuda, it reminds me of a group of people I used to hang out with. Good times. Oh, I quite like the knife design, too. Especially because the Micarta handles.

The Engineer Bolo looks cool as well but im fairly certain ive seen one of those before, is it based off of anything?

Back