The Rise Of The Baddest Blade In The Land. . . The Anorexic Fusion Battle Mistress!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday, November 2, 2022 At 9:00 pm Eastern!!!

So you got one of every shade of micarta on stonewash? That's a pretty epic haul, well played sir. Which one do you like best? I'm loving the green canvas on sterile stonewashed that showed up today, matches the stonewash finish beautifully... pictures don't really get this across well.
Thanks

I’d been buying black and maroon canvas. Decided I needed to branch out again and add more colors. I’m glad I did. The brown one is my favorite and I think it’ll look really good with some use. Plus my first CGFBM has tan handles.

WOW!!!!!!!

HOLY S@@T!!!!!!!

I just got mine in the mail today. Stonewashed blade and black canvas micarta. Did I say WOW??

Dang I’m blown away by this knife!

On all the other Busse’s I’ve had the tube fasteners were countersunk a bit and sometimes the micarta was sharp around the edge and you would feel it when using it.

This one the tubes are even with the micarta. That makes a HUGE difference in how it feels in hand.

After getting this I will NEVER go back to a coated blade. I’m so happy we have the stonewashed option now.

And the edge? Another WOW! Jerry wasn’t lying when he said it was thin.

I’ve never been so excited about a Busse as much as this one!

Anyone that’s still waiting for theirs will be amazed!

4526D596-C5F7-4A1F-BCF9-B0EDFBA401FB.jpegA0D5A3CD-6543-4B7B-B6F8-A18C572C1028.jpeg89559863-8BD6-4315-AD74-9A5FC3EB026F.jpeg

WOW!!!!!!!

HOLY S@@T!!!!!!!

I just got mine in the mail today. Stonewashed blade and black canvas micarta. Did I say WOW??

On all the other Busse’s I’ve had the tube fasteners were countersunk a bit and sometimes the micarta was sharp around the edge and you would feel it when using it.

This one the tubes are even with the micarta. That makes a HUGE difference in how it feels in hand.

After getting this I will NEVER go back to a coated blade. I’m so happy we have the stonewashed option now.

View attachment 2014533View attachment 2014535View attachment 2014536
Haha.. They are NICE! The black mircata with Stonewashed looks Awesome!!

J2xqJrG.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!

HOLY S@@T!!!!!!!

Great thoughts. Thanks for sharing

WOW!!!!!!!

HOLY S@@T!!!!!!!

Dangit I knew I should have gotten a black micarta one too...

You guys are making me jealous! All these great pics and I'm still over here wanting to play in the cool kids club.

I'll have to call to find out if I've moved in to the awaiting shipment phase yet (or better yet, shipped!).

I'm seeing a few satin finish ones you guys are showing so mine can't be far off..

This thread needs more pics of the satin. I hope to remedy that soon.

Then we need some action shots! Something else I hope to add to this thread. All this talk about it being thin and a high performance blade, well let's see some action then!

Where's Rob Stanley when you need him?

Last edited:
Mine arrived today after getting an email last night from UPS saying it was delayed until Monday, lol. Was pleasantly surprised when I got another email this morning that it was rescheduled back to today again!

Very nice knife, I much prefer this one to my old Fusion Battle Mistress Battle Grade. That ole' pig was just too much knife for me as a smaller statured person and this one is just at the ragged edge of what I'll be interested keeping. I like the new handle contours also.

I was also very happy to see that the edge was ground quite thin on these compared to Battle Mistress of all flavors from years past. This one should perform very well penetration-wise, especially if you wanted to reprofile the edge more acutely for chopping wood.

Father & Son gives this one TWO THUMBS UP!

View attachment 2012853

I'm always late to the party

No worries, my friend. I ordered an extra thinking I might keep two but realistically I can't justify this lol. I would offer you one identical to the pictured one above at retail cost, I'd even offer to reprofile it for you at no cost. Drop me an email if you're interested and I'm sure we can work something out. erry Christmas and NO REGRETS!

Back